Dain Rauscher Corp. Planning to Merge with Royal Bank of Canada
- No Secret that Dain Brokers Are Excited by Sale. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the reason of the officials of Dain Rauscher Corp. to accept an acquisition offer from Royal Bank of Canada. Gains Dain Rauscher stockholders will get from the deal; Value of the acquisition deal.
- RBC Joins in on Merger Madness. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;10/02/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Dain Rauscher Corp. by the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in September 2000. Name of the formed company; Purpose of the acquisition; Effect of the deal on the business of RBC.
- RBC to Merge Dain With Tucker Anthony. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;8/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31194, p4
Reports the acquisition of Tucker Anthony Sutro by the Royal Bank of Canada to merge with Dain Rauscher Inc. in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Intention of the merger; Closure of the deal; Reorganization of the companies; Distribution of labor and positions.
- Bank Creates $125 Million Retention Pool For Tucker Brokers. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p17
Provides information on the amount allotted by the Royal Bank of Canada to retain brokers at Tucker Anthony Sutro, the firm it has agreed to acquire. Information on RBC Dain Rauscher, the company formed through the acquisition; Details of the broker retention plan for the new entity; Companies...
- RBC Dain in Deal For Hanauer Firm. // American Banker;3/14/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 50, p7
The article reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., a unit of the Royal Bank of Canada, will purchase J.B. Hanauer & Co. Hanauer, based in New Jersey, offers fixed-income and wealth management services at five offices in three states. Hanauer has about $10 billion of assets under administration....
- RBC Enters the Branding Business Salomon had too much baggage for Citi; Dain Rauscher goes into dustbin for RBC. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 40, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Royal Bank of Canada to form RBC Capital Partners by combining all of Dain Rauscher Wessels' units with its securities firm RBC Dominion Securities Inc. Adoption of a similar strategy by financial service provider Citigroup Inc. with Salomon Brothers Inc.; Possible...
- Royal of Canada Takes Big Step in U.S. March. SILVESTRI, SCOTT // American Banker;9/29/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 188, p1
Looks at the implications of Royal Bank of Canada's agreement to acquire Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Dain Rauscher Inc. in its efforts to assemble a network of financial services business in the United States. Expansion of its U.S. distribution and investment banking business; Other...
- Royal Bank Closes Dain Rauscher Deal. // American Banker;1/11/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p8
Reports that the shareholders of Dain Rauscher Inc. have approved its acquisition of Royal Bank of Canada. Details of the merger agreement; Other insurance and investment companies acquired by Royal Bank in 2000 and 2001.
- Dain Acquires Voyageur Asset. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/24/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31002, p7
Reports on Dain Rauscher Inc.'s acquisition of Voyageur Asset Management. Terms of agreement.