Inflation's Bite Easing In Schools?
- Solution for escalating costs of food: Let them eat iPads. Brandon, Hembree // Southeast Farm Press;4/13/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses how the U.S. government addresses the issue of surging inflation on the food sector in the country.
- Nationwide Food Prices Fall. Finance, Daily // Beef Expert Blog;1/17/2012, p45
The article reports on the decrease in food prices in the U.S. in 2011, including wheat and soybean, along with its implications for the global economy.
- Producer prices fall in Sept. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/16/2014, pA02
The producer price index eased 0.1%, defying expectations for a 0.1% gain. For the year, prices now stand 1.6% higher, down from 1.8% in Aug. Excluding food and energy, the Sept. figures were flat, and the yearly change is 1.8%.
- HANDSET PRICE CHANGES. // RCR Wireless News;4/28/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p4
A chart is presented that shows cellular handset price changes in the U.S. between April 13 and 20, 2008.
- The Costly Market Basket. // Time;6/20/1969, Vol. 93 Issue 25, p92
A chart is presented that lists the average prices of foods in the U.S. in 1958, 1967, and 1969 including pork chops, fresh milk, and eggs.
- Sharewatch. // British Baker;7/1/2011, p10
A chart is presented depicting the price level changes in several food retailers in Great Britain in 2011 including Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd., Tesco PLC, and Real Good Food Co.
- HERITAGE PROFILE: EL SALVADOR. ZUBRZYCKI, JACLYN // Education Week;6/7/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p13
The article profiles Salvadoran student Adiel Granados who traveled in 2006 to the U.S. to reunite with his parents in Silver Spring, Maryland, and enroll in Wheaton High School, focusing on the challenges he faced learning English and his thoughts about U.S. school food. In addition, a graph...
- PRICES. // Economic Indicators;Apr2007, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p22
The section presents charts and graphs on changes in producer prices for finished goods, changes in consumer prices and prices perceived and paid by farmers in the U.S. from 1997 to 2007.
- 2009 tire price hikes. // Tire Business;12/21/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p16
A chart depicting tire price hikes in 2009 is presented.