- Simplot readies lower-fat fries for fast-food. Wilke, Michael // Advertising Age;4/1/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 14, p16
The article reports that foodservice company J.R. Simplot Co. will introduce Golden Classic reduced-fat french fries in April 1996 ahead of H.J. Heinz Co., Procter & Gamble Co. and others. The company will use the patented process that prevents absorption of fat and oil into the potato by...
- WIN A DESSERT DISPLAY CABINET WORTH Â£1,300. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4551, p44
The article offers information on the contest initiated by Alveston Kitchens to commemorate its 40th anniversary in Great Britain. It partnered with "Buy It!," offering one lucky reader of the publication a chance to win a Scanfrost Patisserie and Dessert Display Cabinet from AHT UK worth more...
- Product News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2001, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p89
The article features a selection of commercial products in food service. Conquest Fries from Simplot are designed to hold up twice as long as ordinary fries, featuring a micro-thin coating that insulates and reduces oil absorption. A collection of fusion recipes, entitled A New World Order:...
- CAT'S UPSIDE. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p60
The article offers information on a cooking demonstration hosted by J. R. Simplot Co. with Iron Chef Cat Cora, author of the book "Cooking From the Hip" on November 20, 2008 at the Institute of Culinary Education in New York. It notes how Cora showed that the line can be used to create...
- Honeywell and J.R. Simplot Partner to Build Fertilizer Plant in California. Bewley, Lindsey // Chemical Week;12/5/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 30, p10
The article reports on the planned partnership of Honeywell and agricultural business company J. R. Simplot to build a fertilizer facility in Lathrop, California to produce the Sulf-N 26 of Honeywell.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p78
This section offers news briefs concerning the U.S. foodservice industry. Hormel Foods Corp. has purchased privately-held Burke Corp., a manufacturer and marketer of pizza toppings and other fully cooked meat products, for approximately $10 million. Simplot announces that it will complete the...
- Operators go to school at Simplot University. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/12/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p76
Presents a photograph depicting the food service operators at J.R. Simplot Co. participating the program at Simplot University in Idaho.
- Canned Food Industry Profile: Asia-Pacific. // Canned Food Industry Profile: Asia-Pacific;Oct2005, p1
Presents a profile of the Canned Food industry in Asia-Pacific. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Cat Cora's . . . BRUNCH FOR FOUR UNDER $10. Coulton, Antoinette Y.; Keith, Amy Elisa; Dreben, Jed // People;7/27/2009, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p83
A recipe for Cat Cora's Mediterranean Wraps is presented.