- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/8/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 48, p40
The article offers news briefs related to restaurant industry in the U.S. NestlÃ© Professional has celebrated the opening of its new cutting-edge NestlÃ© Professional Customer Innovation Campus. Island Hospitality Management Inc. has inked a multiyear beverage contract with The Coca Cola Co....
- Case & Counter. Mellgren, James // Gourmet Retailer;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p5
The article presents a blog in which the blogger describes his experience of attending the SIAL MontrÃ©al 2009 show and offers news briefs related to food industry. According to the blogger, the show with over 12,000 attendees by all accounts was a great success, especially in light of the...
- The United States of Associations. VATRI, JOHN // Independent Processor;Aug2014, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p7
The article offers the author's insights regarding the North American Meat Association (NAMA) which was formed through the merger of the North American Meat Association and the North American Meat Processors. The author discusses several topics, which include NAMA's merger with the American Meat...
- MANUFACTURER NEWS. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2007, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p116
This section offers news briefs on the food service industry. Kevin Soares has been promoted to vice president of business development at Perkins. The Winnie Group has been selected by the National Steak and Poultry as its first agency for marketing and advertising. An agreement has been signed...
- Associations Listing. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Oct2007, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p6
The article lists the major business groups and associations providing bakery food processors and snacks in the U.S. which includes Alabama Peanut Producers Association, National Confectioners Association and Quality Bakers of America Cooperative Inc.
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;9/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p46
This section offers news briefs related to food service. The Splenda Dessert Fame Recipe Contest is being offered by Diamond Crystal Brands Inc. for foodservice professionals and culinary students. AFS Technologies launched its Web site to communicate the company's profit-optimizing software...
- Mozzarella Fresca Offers Fresh Curd to the Marketplace. // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2002, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p29
Focuses on the decision of the Mozzarella cheese producing company Mozzarella Fresca Inc. in Benicia, California to offer fresh Mozzarella curd to the retail market place. Reason for the decision of the company; Strategy employed by the company for distributing the curd to the market.
- U.S. Foodservice targets the Web savvy with NextDayGourmet.com. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p24
Focuses on the launching of the electronic commerce-based procurement business of U.S. Foodservice Inc. Features of the NextDayGourmet.com service of the company; Factors prompting the company's decision to move into the electronic procurement business.
- U.S. Foodservice names Megas CFO. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p98
Reports on the appointment of Gerry Megas as senior vice president and chief financial officer at US Foodservice Inc., a high-volume food distributor.