- Market Flux Delays Palm Beach Schools' $124M COP Refunding. Sigo, Shelly; Robinson, Gray // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p3
Reports on Bear Stearns & Co.'s postponement of pricing of 124 million dollar of certificates of participation for the Palm Beach County School Board. Description of the bond market.
- Refunding Wagon Rolls on. D'Ambrosio, Jill; McDonald, MIchael // Bond Buyer;9/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31972, p1
Reports on the continuance of transportation credits that brings deals in New York. Price expected to be imposed by the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority on fixed refunding bonds after issuance of a new money debt; Sale of a multi-million dollar auction-rate securities by...
- Minnesota Sets $600M, Plans COPS for Later. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/5/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33161, p4
The article reports on the plan of the state of Minnesota to sell 600 million dollars of new-money and refunding bonds, and to return to the bond market with 66 million dollars of certificates of participation (COPS) later in the month. The plan would include the use of a negotiated sale for the...
- UA selling shares in Student Union to fund rebuilding. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;07/19/99, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the offering of certificates of participation for the ownership of the University of Arizona Memorial Student Union and bookstore. Certificate sold at face vale with purchaser receiving semi-annual interests; Lead firms in the offering; Brokerage houses among selling groups.
- Arizona COPs Mark a First For Agency. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/3/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31545, p1
Reports on the issuance of certificates of participation (COP) worth 370 million dollars by the Arizona School Facilities Board on January 06, 2003. Lead underwriter and co-managers for the sale; Prospects of the bonds in the market; Insurer of the COP; Ratings of the bonds.
- California COPs Lead Light Slate Ahead of September Surge. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p7
Reports on the plan of California to sell competitive general obligation bonds. Pricing of the certificates of participation deal of the Central California Joint Powers Health Financing Authority; Downgrades in the healthcare sector.
- Denver RTD opts for competitive COPs over negotiated offering. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30789, p3
Reports on the decision of the board of Denver's Regional Transportation District to sell 90 million dollars of certificates of participation competitively. Structure of the bond sale; Underwriter for the bonds.
- Fulton County COPs get final approval. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30789, p3
Reports on the approval of Fulton County, Georgia's certificates of participation deal. Filing of a lawsuit questioning the validity of the deal; Structure of the securities.
- Critics of a Texas County COP Sale Look to Mount a Challenge. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p3
Reports that opponents of Williamson County, Texas' sale of certificates of participation (COP) are planning to challenge the validity of the bond issue with the Texas General's office. Consideration of mounting recall drives against members of the County Commissioners Court, the governing body...