Rx Catering, Bay Laurel Win Contest
- FSD's 2010 Catering Survey. // FoodService Director;2/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
The article presents statistical information on catering business for the year 2010. Gathered by "FoodService Director" (FSD), the article reports on how catering business fared by market sector during the year, the percentage of caterers who conduct operations either only on premises,...
- Jasmine Williams. // FoodService Director;10/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p34
The article presents an interview with Jasmine Williams, catering manager of Bank of America (Compass Group) and one of the nominees in the Under 30 list of the journal "FoodService Director" who discusses her accomplishments, her career, and her rewarding moment in the food industry.
- MarketCapsule: PACKING MORE PROFIT INTO MENUS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p5
Presents the results of the `FoodService Director' 2000 Productivity Study on the proportion of foodservice operators who examine their menus regularly. Percentage of foodservice contractors who examined their lineup regularly; Number of foodservice operators who check menu-health monthly.
- Out With the Old. Proctor, Debbie // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p66
The article reports on the benefits of a branded catering program to the foodservice deparment of the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington. According to Administrator Debbie Proctor, their original name was University Catering. She says they wanted a name that would embrace the...
- Hospitals fight costs. // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p28
This article reports on the rise of food costs per-patient-day from 2004 to 2005 in hospitals, according to the Industry Census Report of the FoodService Director. With no significant increase in revenue to help offset the cost increases, food service officials find themselves in a tailspin...
- Where's the party? Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;9/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 13, p108
Focuses on the business potential of catered events and special gatherings. Changes in the concept of catering; Expectations of guests; Sample menu for catered events.
- Men's Breakfast Out. // Malakoff News (TX);3/9/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p3A
The article reports on the hosting of Sonic for Cedar Lake Nursing Homes Men's Breakfast Out with a variety of tasty items from their vast menu in Malakoff.
- Christmas eve supper with Christopher Robbins. Kirchner // InStyle;Dec99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p495
Focuses on the Christmas Eve menu catered by Christopher Robbins of Robbins Wolfe Eventeurs.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Loucas, Anthea // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Nov2009, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p20
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about the retro-luxe spring racing lunch menu from caterer-to-the-stars John Wilson, banquet-style food from the Longrain team and planning of a classic cocktails and canapÃ©s story.