FROM THE TM3 WIRE
- Credit calendar . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p33
Presents schedule of events related to the U.S. bond market from January 14 to January 18, 2002. Plans to announce the consumer price figures for December 2001 by the Labor Department; Schedule to release retail sales figures for December 2001 by the Commerce Department.
- From the TM3 wire. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;04/30/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30383, p2
Focuses on the status of primary bonds markets in various American states as of April 1998. Immunity of New Jersey market from deals flooding other states; Criticism of the Consumer Price Index's reform done by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics; Decline of single-family home sales in Washington...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E.; Newman, Emily; Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p2
Presents news items related to developments in the U.S. bond market as of May 19, 2003. Decline in consumer price index in April; Percentage increase in issuance of private-housing permits; Increase in the University of Michigan's preliminary May consumer sentiment index.
- Munis Gain as Treasuries Rally On Deep Plunge in Stock Prices. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p2
Reports bond market developments in the U.S. as of July 2002. Increase marketing activity for municipal bonds; Decline of government earnings report; Growth of the consumer price index.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vadum, Matthew; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31141, p2
Reports developments related to bonds and bond markets in Washington, D.C. as of May 2001. Report of the Labor Department on the increase of consumer prices; Decrease of permit rates for private housing; Efforts of the Treasury Department to buy back outstanding issues maturing between November...
- Industrial production and consumer prices--major industrial countries. // Economic Indicators;Jul93, p35
Presents a chart on industrial production and consumer prices for major industrial countries from 1983 to 1993. United States; Canada; Japan; France; Germany; Italy; United Kingdom.
- Industrial production and consumer prices--major industrial countries. // Economic Indicators;Sep93, p35
Presents a table showing the industrial production and the consumer price indexes of the United States, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom from 1983 to 1993. Data from the Department of Commerce.
- International statistics. // Economic Indicators;Dec93, p35
Presents figures on industrial production and consumer prices in major industrial countries from 1983 to November 1993. United States; Canada; Japan; France; Germany; Italy; United Kingdom.
- International statistics. // Economic Indicators;Mar1994, p35
Presents statistics on industrial production and consumer prices in major industrial countries from 1984 to February 1994. United States; Canada; Japan; France; Germany; Italy; United Kingdom.