Senate Appropriations Committee Approves $30.69B for HUD in FY2001
- Top 10 Hold 50% of Market. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;2/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p1
Reports the market shares of the outstanding residential servicers in the U.S. Analysis of servicing data conducted by the 'National Mortgage News'; Figures of housing receivables by the Department of Housing and Urban Development; Calculation of the exact dollar amount of outstanding...
- Public Housing: HOPE VI Resident Issues and Changes in Neighborhoods Surrounding Grant Sites: GAO-04-109. // GAO Reports;11/21/2003, p1
Congress established the HOPE VI program in 1992 to revitalize severely distressed public housing by demolition, rehabilitation, or replacement of sites. In fiscal years 1993-2001, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) awarded approximately $4.5 billion for 165 HOPE VI...
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT. // Federal Register;5/13/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 92, p27988
The article presents a notice and comment requests on proposed information collection activities, from the Office of the Chief Information Officer of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The HUD has submitted proposals on information collection on public housing debts to the...
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT. // Federal Register;3/10/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 46, p13326
The article presents notices from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in 2014. The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy Development and Research has sought approval from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for its proposed information collection on...
- Housing: Congress Clears HUD Spending Bill; Bush Expected to Sign $30B Package. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p4
Focuses on the provisions of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's multi-billion-dollar spending bill for the fiscal year starting October 1, 2001. Authorization of the creation of thousands of section 8 rental assistance vouchers; Amount allocated for U.S. President George W....
- Sides Debate Section 8. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p1
Focuses on the impact of the Section 8 program of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development on housing market. Benefits of multifamily rental property owners; Factors contributing to the decline of affordable housing inventory; Notion of the government in changing the contract.
- HUD adds union partner. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/8/95, Vol. 234 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the deal signed by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development with construction unions to provide training and jobs for public housing residents. Demonstration programs; Grants for the training; Reaction to the program.
- HUD and unions have a chance to revitalize lives and buildings. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/8/95, Vol. 234 Issue 18, p118
Editorial. Lauds the US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development's partnership agreement with the private sector. Setting up of demonstration programs to provide environmental training and job opportunities to public housing residents; Advantages of the cooperative venture.
- HUD streamlines field structure. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the streamlining of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) regional operations. Appointment of new leaders for housing and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) field offices; New organizational structure as part of Vice President Gore's National...