Pa. Health System Downgraded Despite Efficient Operations
- ' Hospital Agency Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p31
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to upgrade the bonds of the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics Authority. Recognition of the agency of the university system's improved financial performance; Admiration of the excellent medical staff of the center; Ratings assigned by...
- Hospital on Positive Watch. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33573, p9
The article reports that the Staten Island University Hospital in New York City, New York is on positive rating watch according to Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- Moody's Ups Ohio's University Health System to Positive. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/26/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32535, p6
The article reports that during the third week of December 2006, the rating for debt issued by the University Hospitals Health System in Ohio has been changed from stable to positive by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The health system is planning to issue about $430 million of fixed and...
- S&P Raises Outlook on Cleveland-Area Hospital System to Stable. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31946, p32
Reports that Standard &Poor's changed its outlook to negative from stable on the rating for the University Hospitals and Health Systems (UHHS) in the Cleveland area in Ohio. Adjustment of the rating outlook for about $378.6 million of outstanding debt issued through Cuyahoga County on behalf of...
- UW Clinic Gets Stable. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p39
This article reports that Standard & Poor's last week revised its outlook to stable from positive on the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics' A credit assigned to the sale this month of $60 million of debt. The university hospital is a top health care provider in the state and...
- Health System Gets Positive. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/10/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32545, p27
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. revised its outlook to positive from stable for A-rated bonds issued on behalf of University Hospitals Health System Inc. in Ohio. The factors driving the outlook change were presented. The positive outlook reflects the expectation that the...
- Moody's, S&P Share Concerns, Not Outlook on Ohio's UHHS. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p4
Reports on the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the University Hospitals Health System (UHHS) in Ohio. Changes in the outlook on UHHS; Effect of the ratings on outstanding debt and revenue bonds; Status of the overall cash of the health system.
- Hospital on the Bubble. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;8/27/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33771, p7
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has placed a Baa3 bond rating of Saint Peter's University Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey on review for downgrade which would be affecting 165.7 million U.S. dollars of outstanding rated debt.
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.