From the TM3 wire
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p31
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States. Reliance of the financing plan for the proposed renovation of Soldier Field on the use of hotel taxes; Assignment of a AA-minus rating to the fixed-rate revenues bonds of the conduit issuer Saint Joseph County Hospital...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p31
No abstract available.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31635, p31
Presents information about developments in the field of public finance in the U.S. as of May 14, 2003. Introduction of a legislation by mayor of Chicago Richard Daley to grant the city with powers to buy land for expansion of the O'Hare International Airport; Initiation of contract negotiations...
- Alabama Bucks Summer Doldrums With $300M Water Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31457, p34
Reports developments in the public finance sector in the U.S. as of August 2002. Overview on the trade performance of mutual funds; Rating of the issuance deal made by Waterworks and Sewer Board from Standard & Poor's; Plan of Dallas Area Rapid Transit to sell tax revenue bonds.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p2
Reports developments related to public finance in the United States as of March 2001. Dominance of the producer price index and retail sales reports in the economic indicators list; Decrease in the tender rate of treasury bills; Bond rate of the Maryland Industrial Development Finance Authority.
- Northeast bond-watch. // Bond Buyer;11/29/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30776, p30
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the United States, as of November 29, 1999. Includes property tax referendum approved by voters in Caesar Rodney School District in Delaware to purchase land for and build school facilities; Estimates on Maine's revenue collection during a...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vekshin, Alison; Peacock, Wayne; McDonald, Michael; Braun, Martin Z.; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31437, p37
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. as of July 2002. Rating of the revenue bonds of the Upper Chesapeake Health System; Effect of the decline in stock prices on the pension funds of state employees; Savings of the New Hampshire state government due to the executive order...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p31
Presents a chart depicting changes to credit ratings of U.S. state bond issuers as of November 18, 2005. Comment on the bond issued by Allentown Area Hospital Authority in Pennsylvania; Cause of rating change for Balloxi City, Mississippi's tax increment bonds; Justification of the upgrade of...
- A Dose of Downgrades. Lemov, Penelope // Governing;Nov2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p54
Reports on a number of downgrades facing state and local issuers of municipal bonds in the U.S. in 2002. Factor attributed to rating reductions of eight school districts; Reason behind the weakness of health care bonds; Comments from Renee Boicourt, managing director for public finance at...