Enhance Financial Services Group Sells Its Stake in C-BASS
- As Sale Rumors Swirl, Enhance Releases 3Q Results. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;11/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31017, p6
Reports that Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s delay of the release of its third-quarter earnings in 2000 fueled by rumors that it was being sold. Parent of municipal bond reinsurer Enhance Reinsurance Co. and primary insurer Asset Guaranty Insurance Co.; Increase in its stock due to sale...
- Enhance net income falls in third quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p24
Reports on bond insurance firm Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s financial performance for the third quarter of its fiscal year 1999. Factors affecting the company's finances.
- Sticking to what they know; C-BASS carves out a successful niche based on residential-mortgage credit risk. KS; AT // Asset Securitization Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p12
Reports the success of mortgage loan business of Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization in the U.S. Management of long-term credit risk and non-performing loan servicing; Effort toward the securitization of non-performing loans; Launch of proprietary system dubbed as RADAR.
- CDO Round-Up: C-Bass Repackages Bonds, Taps the Market. Graubard, David; Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;1/29/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the plan of Credit Based Asset Servicing and Securitization to enter the collateralized debt obligation portfolio management industry.
- C-Bass Authorized To Sell Securities. // American Banker;12/29/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 200, p10
Brief information is given about a deal in which Credit-Based Asset Servicing & Securitization LLC or C-Bass will sell equity investments and securities totaling $1.06 million to HBK Master Fund LP by December 31, 2010.
- C-BASS Completes Its Largest Deal. // Mortgage Servicing News;Sep2000, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p10
Reports that residential loss mitigation specialist C-BASS has closed a transaction backed by $344 million of mortgage collateral in the United States.
- C-Bass Founders, New Penn in Talks. Muolo, Paul // American Banker;3/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F309, p6
Brief information is given about Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization (C-Bass) which failed in summer 2007 and could be in negotiation for its sale to mortgage bank New Penn Financial.
- C-BASS launches revolutionary tool, provides investors with loan-level data. KS; AT // Asset Securitization Report;1/28/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p1
Introduces a surveillance tool, Risk Assessment Default Analytics and Reporting, from Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization, a specialty investment boutique in the U.S. Citation of product features; Declaration on the date of launching; Focus on providing information on individual loans.
- C-BASS acquires Fieldstone Investment Corporation. // Mortgage Banking;Sep2007, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of Columbia, Maryland-based Fieldstone Investment Corp. by New York-based Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization LLC (C-BASS). It is stated in the terms of the agreement that Fieldstone shareholders will receive four dollars per share in cash. The...