Top Trustee Banks (by Dollar Volume): First 9 Months 2000
- Top Trustee Banks (by Number of Issues): First 9 Months 2000. // Bond Buyer;10/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30987, p35
Ranks the top trustee banks of municipal bond issuers in the United States according to number of issues, during the first nine months of 2000. Bank of New York; Banc One Investment Management Group; Wells Fargo Bank.
- Top Trustee Banks (by Dollar Volume): All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top ten trustee banks for bond issues in the United States based on the dollar volume of bonds they handled in 2000. Number of bond issues handled by the trustee banks during the year; Notes on how the trustee banks were ranked.
- Top Trustee Banks (by Number of Issues): All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top ten trustee banks for bond issues in the United States based on the number of bond issues they handled in 2000. Net value of bond issues handled by the trustee banks during the year; Notes on how the trustee banks were ranked.
- As Profits Shrink, Banks Turn To Trust to Boost Bottom Line. Krebsbach, Karen // Bank Investment Consultant;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p38
Significance of trust department to shrinking profits of banks in the U.S. Increase of trust business; Consideration of trust as a multi-generational business; Profitability of trust business.
- Commonwealth SMC's All-Star Team Shoots for Top Spot in Kentucky. Morris, Gregory // Bank Investment Consultant;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p35
Reports the employment of eight senior trust officers for Commonwealth SMC wealth management and trust group in Middletown, Kentucky. Preference of local ownerships and local decision-making; Conversion of the common trust into mutual fund; Expansion of private banking through shifting staff...
- Trust separation from the bank. // Banking;Feb74, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p26
Discusses the pros and cons of separating the trust business from the banking industry in the U.S. Total assets of the banking industry; Problems posed by the trust operations within in the banking sector; Possible impact of the separation on the innovation of independent trust companies. ...
- Is synergy happening? // ABA Banking Journal;Mar1983, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p136
Reports on the integration of trust functions with general banking in the U.S. Direction of bank trust departments; Development of financial products.
- ABA Newsletter. // ABA Banking Journal;May92, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p99
Focuses on the investment equity of commercial bank trust departments in the U.S. Increase rate of returns; Capitalization of equity holdings in bank trust funds; Worth of assets.
- Trust clients demand faster access. Arend, Mark // ABA Banking Journal;Aug92, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p49
Reports the technological innovations for managing institutional trust accounts on banks in the U.S. Global securities movement and control package of Mellon Bank; Executive Workbench service of State Street Bank; Upgrade of the on-line offering Access by Norwest Bank.