Hackley Hospital Lowered by Moody's
- On-Time GUARANTEE. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;04/30/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the changes in the processes and procedures of the Emergency Department of the Muskegon, Michigan-based Hackley Hospital. Number of processes and procedures changed by the hospital; Reduction in the average waiting time in its emergency room; Estimated number of patient visits in 2001.
- Hospital prepares for twenty-first century with innovative vision. Siwicki, Bill // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan94, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p96
Reports on Muskegon, Michigan-based Hackley Hospital's implementation of their own healthcare reform plan. Major shakeup of standard operational procedure; Five-point plan; Optimum health for the residents through partnerships with health service providers; Financial manager's perspective.
- Hackley Opens New Clinics. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/2/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p19
Reports on Hackley Hospital's opening of clinics for women who are considering or expecting a child or who recently gave birth in Muskegon, Michigan.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Dec98, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p9
Informs that Hackley Hospital in Muskegon, Michigan has outsourced its information services department to HBOC in an agreement.
- News in brief. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;08/09/99, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the adding of Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Hackley Hospital of Muskegon to PPOM network and Heart of West Michigan United Way's fundraising campaign. Development of hospital and physician networks for health care insurance plans by PPOM; Former National Football League star Gayle...
- Mich. systems' deal is noncash merger. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;10/02/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p25
Announces the non-cash merger between Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Muskegon-based Hackley Health in October 2000. Conditions under the deal; Difference of the deal from other hospital mergers.
- Priority Health, Hackley Reach Participation Pact. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/26/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p22
Reports on Priority Health's stepping up of marketing efforts in Muskegon, Michigan, after the health maintenance organization signed a participation agreement with Hackley Hospital. Health network envisioned by the company in the area; Priority's affiliation agreements with other health systems.
- Sarasota County, Fla., Hospital Gets A Downgrade and Negative Outlook. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Sarasota County, Florida., Public Hospital Board. Modification of the credit outlook; Adjustment of unexpected losses; Reduction of reimbursement.
- Fitch Hits Howard County, Md., With Negative Outlook. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p4
Reports on the credit rating of Howard County, Maryland by Fitch Ratings. Lower-than-expected income tax receipts of the county; Rating of the general obligation bonds of the county.