RISK SUMMARY: POLAND
- Poland's PGE seeks potential partners for nuclear plant project. // Energy Today (Hungary);04/18/2013, p2
The article reports on meetings being held by Poland's utility company Polska Grupa Energetyczna (PGE) to find partners to invest in and provide technology for the first nuclear plant project in the country.
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Poland Country Report;2011, p2
Political and economic forecasts for Poland as of November 2010 are presented. Highlights of forecasts include low risk of turmoil in international business, 3.7% real gross domestic product (GDP) growth and an inflation rate of 2.5%. It states that the deaths of President Lech Kaczynski and...
- Political Tensions Mount In Poland. // Emerging Europe Financial Alert;3/31/2003, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p6
Reports on the political situation in Poland as of March 31, 2003. Possibility of an election in 2004; Impact of the political situation on the value of the Polish currency zloty.
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p3
The article offers an outlook on domestic structure in Poland including the adoption of euro, gradual appreciation on zloty, and steady interest rates.
- Poland: Zloty Rally To Continue. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/5/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p15
The article reports on the economic developments in Poland, including the sustained appreciation of the Polish zloty against the euro as of February 2012.
- Poland's utility PGE granted PLN 1 bln loan. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/19/2014, p2
The article discuss granting of a loan to Polish energy company PGE by the Polish state bank, the aim of the loan and when it is due.
- POLAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the political and economic condition in Poland.
- Bibliography. // Poland Country Review;2010, p152
A bibliography on the subject of economic, politics, social aspects of Poland is presented including the book "The Statesman's Year-Book 2006," Barry Turner, "Britannica Book of the Year," by David Calhoun and "Current Leaders of Nations," by Jennifer Mossman.
- Executive Summary. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p5
The article presents an overview of the political and economic conditions in Poland in 2007.