C/A Deficit To Fall
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2006 Quarter2, p12
The article provides an economic outlook for Hungary in 2006. The biggest threats to sustained economic growth and wider convergence with European Union norms over the coming years are the twin fiscal and current account deficits. The 2006 elections will affect the fiscal policy and public...
- Hungary recession likely deepened late last year, says City. // Hungary A.M.;01/31/2013, p4
The article reports on London, England-based emerging markets economists' projection that Hungary's economy will remain mired in recession in the fourth quarter of 2012 and highlights leading indicators that point to an accelerating downturn.
- Hungarian GDP growth slows in Q2. // Regional Today;9/ 5/2013, p2
The article reports that the economic growth of Hungary has slowed in the second quarter of 2013 as the exports were outpaced by the imports.
- Still Expecting Current Account Deficit In 2012. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article offers forecast on the economic condition in Hungary. It discusses the effects of strong exports on the nation's trade surplus, which is the primary driver of the account current surplus. It expects a 1.9-percent increase of gross domestic product (GDP) from 0.4 percent and predicts...
- A Firm Profile. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p16
Presents a currency forecast for Hungary from 2005 to 2006. Projected account deficit of the gross domestic product; Outlook for the inflation rate; Risks to outlook.
- Real GDP To Expand 1.1% In 2010. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4
The article reports the implication of economic stability in Hungary. It focuses on the 1.1 percent of 2010 economic growth as forecasted through the effects in trade by the export sector. The implication of the recovery and the demand condition may not be enough to recover economy which was...
- Economic Growth: Outlook. // Hungary Country Monitor;Mar2012, p4
The article forecasts the economic developments in Hungary in 2012. It suggests that the decreasing export activity will push the country's gross domestic product (GDP) downward in 2012, while the deepening economic problems and questionable policy decisions will jeopardize the country's...
- Medium- and Long-Term: Outlook. // Hungary Country Monitor;Mar2012, p23
The article presents the medium- and long-term outlook of the economic condition in Hungary. It notes that the country's medium-term economic condition is endangered by the short-term fiscal concerns such as erratic government policy making and the Eurozone debt problem. It suggests that...
- 2010: It's All About Net Exports. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
The article forecasts the economic conditions of Hungary from 2010-2014. It notes that the economy is expected to post a post-crisis recovery. It further states that real gross domestic product (GDP) will expand by just 0.1% as weak domestic demand weighs on the economy's growth potential....