IT'S OFFICIAL: MEN REALLY ARE THE WEAKER SEX
- Chemicals and Male Reproduction. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Oct2002, Issue 240, p95
Focuses on the harmful effects of chemicals on male reproductive system. Impact of smoking on male fertility; Influence of xenoestrogens in reducing sperm production; Effects of air quality of sperm quality.
- A Review: Genetic Causes of Male Infertility. Foresta, C. // Fertility Weekly;10/23/2006, p7
The article discusses the various genetic causes of male infertility. Chromosomal abnormalities are one of the genetic causes of male infertility and the most frequent molecular genetic cause of severe infertility is Y chromosome microdeletions. Researchers suggest that the transmission of...
- TOXICITY EVALUATION OF DIMETHOATE ON ALBINO RATS. Penchalamma. R.; Sri lakshmikala, Devi; Doss. P., Jacob // Golden Research Thoughts;Feb2014, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p1
This article deals with the evaluation of Dimethoate on albino rats. Mortality was observed with 300, 315, 330, 345, 360, 375, 390 mg/kg body weight. The observations indicated that the animals exposed to different concentrations of Dimethoate showed 100% mortality at 390 mg/kg body weight.
- Maximum-Likelihood Estimation of Site-Specific Mutation Rates in Human Mitochondrial DNA From Partial Phylogenetic Classification. Rosset, Saharon; Wells, R. Spencer; Soria-Hernanz, David F.; Tyler-Smith, Chris; Royyuru, Ajay K.; Behar, Doron M. // Genetics;Nov2008, Vol. 180 Issue 3, p1511
The mitochondrial DNA hypervariable segment I (HVS-I) is widely used in studies of human evolutionary genetics, and therefore accurate estimates of mutation rates among nucleotide sites in this region are essential. We have developed a novel maximum-likelihood methodology for estimating...
- Can Man Be Modified? Rostand, Jean // Saturday Evening Post;5/2/1959, Vol. 231 Issue 44, p24
Discusses the possibility of making human being more intelligent, more clever, more sensitive and more disposed to solidarity and altruism--in a word, more human. Agreement on the exceptional nature of the human psychical process, which is bound up with the structure and working of the brain;...
- Sensitivity of Ten Aquatic Species to Long-Term Crude Oil Exposure. Moles, A. // Bulletin of Environmental Contamination & Toxicology;Jul98, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p102
The article discusses the study that determines the sensitivity of 10 aquatic species of animals to long-term crude oil exposure. According to the author, it is necessary to consider the sensitivity of the animals living in the area where crude oil are to be dispersed. The author stressed that...
- What Every Man Should Know About the Prostate. // Medical Update;Oct99, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p1
Offers information on prostate and prostate cancer.
- The 8 Worst Things You Can Do to Your Privates. Veilleux, Zachary // Men's Health;Nov98, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p108
Discusses the eight worst things men can do to their sex organs. Putting downward pressure on an erect penis; Coercing it into sex before it is ready; Unzipping too quickly; Lathering up with a stand-in lubricant; Having it surgically enlarged.
- His Most Secret Sex Question. Lister, Pamela; Graham, Janis // Redbook;Apr2000, Vol. 194 Issue 4, p74
Answers question about the size of penis.