- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;10/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p24
Presents data depicting stocks of wireless telecommunication carriers in the United States as of October 14, 1998. Includes AirTouch Communications; AT&T Corp.; Zamba; Alltel Corp.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p20
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the stock market performance of wireless communications providers for the week ending December 9, 1998. Biggest price gainers and losers; Movement of the `RCR' Index.
- Wireless StockWatch. // RCR Wireless News;4/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p18
Presents tabular and graphical representations of the stock performance of several wireless companies for the period April 9-16, 2003.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;11/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p20
Presents charts and graphs of closing share prices as of November 18, 1998 of companies in the wireless communication industry. Percent change over week-ago levels; List of companies which have posted gains, losses or were unchanged; Comparison between sectoral and broad-market indices.
- Stockwatch. // RCR;06/23/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p24
Presents statistical information on telecommunications stock in the United States for June 11 and June 18, 1997. Stock which recorded gains; Stocks which recorded losses; Those that remained unchanged.
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;11/1/95, Vol. 339 Issue 33, p8
Presents charts on stock values of companies in the American telecommunication industry for the week of October 31, 1995. Volume of stocks traded.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p36
Presents chart and graphs on the performance of stocks of several wireless companies in the U.S. as of April 8, 2002. INSETS: Wireless Shares Hold Steady;STOCK SPOTLIGHT;RESEARCH HIGHLIGHT.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p60
Presents charts and graphs on stocks of companies in the wireless communication business. Stocks marked by declines as of November 8, 2000; Shares of Metrocall Inc., a provider of two-way interactive messaging; Stocks of Airgate PCS.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;2/7/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p30
Presents charts and graphs of the stock performance of various companies in the wireless telecommunications industry from January 28 to February 3, 2005, including SBC Communications and ALLTEL Corp.