Future Wireless Technology From An Ancient Land
- Floware wins second Spanish contract. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p40
Announces the selection of Floware Wireless Systems' WALKair system for the wireless network rollout of Abrared Consortium in Spain.
- Wireless IPOs Return To Market. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p26
Reports the initial public offerings (IPO) of wireless companies in the United States. Monthly average of IPO; Money raised by Floware Wireless Systems Ltd. from its IPO; Shares offered by Repeater Technologies Inc. on its offering.
- Into the wide blue yonder. Daniels, Guy // Euronet;Oct2000, Issue 5, p32
Proponents of broadband fixed wireless access (FWA) were displeased with an article related to alternative access solutions, published in the June 2000 edition of the journal "The Euronet." Therefore, in an effort to clarify the issue the journal invited two leading vendors of FWA solutions,...
- Mergers & Acquisitions. // America's Network;05/15/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p82
Presents updates on mergers and acquisitions in the telecommunication industry in the United States as of May 2001. Acquisition of Zmail Media Inc. by Affordable Telecommunications Technology Corp.; Purchase of World Media by AIR2LAN; Stock transaction deal between BreezeCom Ltd. and Floware...
- BreezeCom, Floware plan to merge. // RCR Wireless News;4/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p37
Unveils the merger plans of BreezeCom Ltd. and Floware Wireless Systems Ltd. Terms of the merger agreement; Significance of the deal.
- FibeAir IP-MAX Wireless Radios. // Wireless Design & Development;Aug2007, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that Ceragon's FibeAir IP-MAX wireless radios was chosen by Deep South Communications to supply a communication system that is designed to continue uninterrupted during a Category 5 hurricane. The wireless technology will support communications between Outfall Control...
- Floware joins other Israeli broadband companies with IPO. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p21
Reports on Israeli wireless broadband equipment firm Floware Wireless Systems Ltd.'s initial public offering on the United States Nasdaq market.
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...
- SDR Opens Up New Vistas. Blust, Stephen // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p49
Stresses the potential of software-defined radio (SDR) technology in the wireless industry. How the technology works; Benefits of SDR-based handsets; Limitations of traditional radio technology.