Get Yer Beer Here!
- Dolphins Football Stadium's Wireless System Goes Head to Head with Antenna Farm. // FRONT of HOUSE;Feb2012, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the installation of Shure Inc.'s Axient wireless system at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida in 2012.
- Cardinals Stadium Kicks Off With In-Building Wireless Solution. // Microwaves & RF;Oct2006, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p26
The article reports on the installation of a technology-neutral distributed antenna system at Cardinals Stadium, the new home of the Arizona Cardinals team of the National Football League in Glendale, Arizona. Communication for stadium visitors and employees has been improved by the...
- Designing a multi-purpose stadium and event center. McLaughlin, Patrick // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p7
The article discusses two reports published within the issue, one on an overview of the Lucas Oil stadium's communications applications and another on the manner of utilization of the wireless products in accommodating the roof and wall of the stadium.
- Xirrus provides Gillette Stadium all-pro wireless zone coverage. // WiFi/ WLAN;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p4
The article reports that Xirrus will provide Gillete Stadium with a wireless network for its club members and those at the premium seating areas. Xirrus is a high-performance wireless network provider who was chosen because it has eight time the bandwidth and capacity of regular wireless...
- Wireless Scores Points at Stadiums. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;5/1/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p20
The article focuses on wireless communication systems in stadiums and similar sports facilities. Many stadiums are integrating wireless communication systems in their facilities to address customer needs for interconnectivity. Wireless communication systems facilitate real time coverage of...
- Phoenix Stadium: built for wireless from ground up. Salazar, Gary E. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p7
The article presents information on the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, which has been built with a wireless system. The stadium features active distributed antenna systems that provide mobile communications for the large crowds that fill the stadium for sporting events or...
- Insatiable Hunger Feeds DAS. Nemeth, Trey // Antenna Systems & Technology;Summer2014, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p30
The article offers the author's insight on the growing demands for distributed antenna systems (DAS), which has been discussed at the annual conference of stadium owners and managers in 2014. He mentions STEALTH Concealment Solutions of Charleston, South Carolina, which worked on a...
- Sporting challenge. Pierce, Julia // Engineer (00137758);4/23/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7722, p12
The article reports on the planned digital stadium project of Glasgow University researchers in Glasgow, Scotland. The work will allow spectators to enjoy similar technical benefits observed while watching television with the use of interactive video clips, pictures, and Bluetooth networks. It...
- Covering Safeco Field. // Wireless Review;12/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p44
Describes the wireless communication network installed by AT&T Wireless Services at the Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington. How the effort was accomplished; Potential benefits of the cell site; Evaluation of the service.