Arch Goes Wireless
- PAGING/MESSAGING. // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p24
Provides updates on paging and messaging services in the United States as of March 13, 2000. Deal between wireless messaging provider Arch Communications Group Inc. and Internet portal MyWay.com; Integration of Peregrine System's maintenance management software with Qualcomm's OmniTRACS mobile...
- News Briefs. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p18
Focuses on developments related to the wireless communications industry in the United States, current as of November 29, 1999. Includes Arch Communications Group Inc.'s marketing relationship with The Weather Channel's weather.com Internet site; Open Group's announcement of an agreement to...
- Arch Joins push To Broaden Base For 2-Way Messaging. Palenchair, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;07/24/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p40
Reports that Arch Communications Group Inc. will expand its two-way wireless service selection with the launch of its Webster 100 service. List of retailers committed to sell Arch's two-way wireless service; Price range of two-way wireless messaging devices to be launched by the company;...
- Arch revenues up for quarter. // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p42
Highlights the financial performance of Arch Communications Group Inc. in third quarter, ended September 30, 1999.
- Arch, Motient adopt OracleMobile solution. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p37
Reports on Arch Communications Group Inc. and Motient Corp.'s adoption of OracleMobile Inc.'s two-way wireless messaging solution.
- Arch Expands Two-way Messaging System With Conxus Equipment. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p42
Reports on the move of Arch Communications Group to expand its two-way messaging system. Equipment acquired by Arch from the creditors of Conxus Communications Inc.; Pending merger between Arch and PageNet; Marketing challenge faced by Conxus.
- Arch revenues nearly double. // RCR;05/15/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p22
Focuses on the financial performance of United States-based Arch Communications Group Inc. for the first quarter ended March 31, 2000.
- Communications briefs. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/23/99, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p36
Reports on developments related to wireless communications industry as of August 23, 1999. Includes satellite telephone company Iridium's Chapter 11 filing; Paging company Arch Communications' distribution deal with Ingram Micro.
- In other news... Hickman, Beth; Jensen, Ellen // Wireless Review;01/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p18
Presents brief news relating to the wireless communications industry in the United States. Includes Western Wireless's acquisition of Triad Cellular; Crispaire a part of Airxcel; Clearnet; Ericsson's RF-power design center; Arch Communications' purchase of fourth satellite channel.