Getting A Closer Read On Power
- Texas Instruments releases synthesizer for OEMs. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/08/98, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p33
Reports that the Texas Instruments company unveiled its TRF3040 Modulator/Synthesizer, designed for original equipment manufacturers developing wireless phones. Features of the modulator/synthesizer; Details on the service offered by the modulator/synthesizer; Comments by Sam Pritchett,...
- From Bag Phone to Video Phone. Uptown, Alastair // Wireless Design & Development;Jan2001, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on the global trends in wireless handsets and integrated circuits. Size reduction of handsets; Power amplifier function of handset modules; Internal components of a size-reduced handset.
- IC increases efficiency in single-cell Li-Ion applications. Nass, Richard // Portable Design;Aug2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on TPS65010 battery-charging and power-conversion integrated circuit developed by Texas Instruments. Product features; Specifications; Price; Contact information.
- TCP/IP Stack For DSP Cuts Cost Of Internet Connectivity. Frenzel, Louis E. // Electronic Design;7/9/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 14, p39
Features the TMS320C6000 DSP chips of Texas Instruments Inc. Function of the integrated circuits; Compatibility of the chips with API and DSP/BOIs standard Berkeley sockets; Application of the chips for Internet connection.
- CHEAP ISM BAND CHIPS MAKE WIRELESS DESIGN SIMPLE. FRENZEL, LOUIS E. // Electronic Design;9/8/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p23
The article offers information on the Value Line family of ISM band chips from Texas Instruments Inc.
- A fab tale of success in analogue ICs. // Electronics Weekly;11/3/2010, Issue 2446, p10
The article offers information on the growth plans of Texas Instruments Inc. in the industry of analogue integrated circuits (IC).
- Power-IC package, at 1.1 MM, is claimed as thinnest yet. Maliniak, David // Electronic Design;4/3/95, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p40
Reports that researchers at Texas Instruments' Semiconductor Group in Dallas, Texas, have devised a low-profile 20-pin power-integrated circuit package that dissipates up to 2 W. Thermal resistance; Design; Applications; Contact information.
- Low-dropout regulator has thinnest package. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;3/30/95, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p14
Presents the regulator integrated circuits from Texas Instruments. Capability; Features; Design; Price.
- USB power-management IC combats shorts, overtemperature, undervoltage. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;3/14/97, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p26
Introduces the USB power-management integrated circuits TPS2014 and TPS2015 from Texas Instruments Inc. to eliminate the need for other protective devices. Suggested retail price; Contact information; Design specification.