Airline Info Flies To PocketNet Users
- AT&T seeks partners. Rohde, David // Network World;01/19/98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p1
Reports on AT&T seeking partnerships to deliver wide-area services and residential cable telephone services. When the first of these partnerships will be unveiled; Deal AT&T is expected to announce; Comments from Steve Sazegari, president of TeleMac; Equipment AT&T promotes.
- KitchenAid slices into int'l pastry contest. // Advertising Age;1/11/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p32
Presents an update on several marketing sponsorships as of January 11, 1999. Sponsors of the U.S. pastry team and the World Pastry Cup in Lyon, France; Selected telecommunications partner of Northwest Airlines; Deal between the MSN Chicago Sidewalk and the Chicago Sport & Social Club.
- AT&T Ups Ante In Broadband. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;06/12/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the digital broadband network offered by AT&T Corp. in Dallas, Texas. Estimated percentage of AT&T's Digital Broadband customers in the Dallas/Fort Worth market who use the service for home networking; Cost for AT&T WorldNet Internet access and local phone service a month; Estimated...
- What Have They Done to Ma Bell? Woolley, Suzanne // Money;Aug1999, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p80
Discusses the success that AT&T chairman and chief executive C. Michael Armstrong has had in turning the company into a leader in the digital revolution that is sweeping the telecommunications industry. The gains that the stock has enjoyed since Armstrong was named CEO; Problems that Armstrong...
- Accunet Spectrum Digital Service. // Network Dictionary;2007, p19
A definition of the term "Accunet Spectrum Digital Service" is presented. It refers to a former leased digital service by AT&T as 56 Kbps.
- T-Carrier. // Network Dictionary;2007, p478
A definition of the term "T-Carrier" is presented. It refers to a digital transmission system standardized by former AT&T for short and medium distance transmissions. It is a Pulse Code Modulation (PCM) system using 64 Kbps for voice channel.
- VSNL and AT&T offer managed MPLS-based data services. // Telecom Asia;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p33
Reports on the partnership between AT&T Corp. and Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd. to launch a host of enhanced networking services for Indian corporate customers. Terms of the partnership agreement; Features of the networking services.
- AT&T and Excite@Home announce new inter-backbone SLA. // CED;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Reports the partnership between AT&T and Excite@Home in the U.S. Initiation of joint-service level agreement for cross-network performance; Management of multi-homed business customers; Increase the reliability of media enriched content.
- Liberty looking at AT&T. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;08/21/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 35, p60
Reports plans of Liberty to partner with AT&T in the United States. Efforts of Liberty to counter the sagging stock price of the company; Need for AT&T to make decisions with regard to Federal Communications Commission compliance; Details on the operating income and cash flow of Liberty.