Vox Populi Drives Revenue Across Europe
- Fate of Poland's biggest mobile phone company's hangs on negotiations. Gerin, Roseanne // Warsaw Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p23
Focuses on the condition of mobile phone companies in Poland. Negotiations of the Eastbridge company and Vivendi over the purchase of the shares of Elektrim telecommunication company; Postponement of the decision of the arbitration court over the case of Elektrim and Deutsche Telekom; Legality...
- Backpage briefing. // Telecom Asia;Nov99, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p72
Presents Asian telecommunication news items, compiled in November 1999. Includes main causes of revenue leakage among cellular operators, according to a PriceWaterhouse Coopers study; Growth of China's telecom sector; Expansion of Japan-based A-Bone bandwidth reach.
- Mobile health: is it really a great advance? Hewitt Dawkins, Rosie Claire; Oliver, Genevieve F.; Gusmao, Januario Monteiro; Jeronimo, Belmerio // Journal of Public Health;Jun2015, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p361
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to the emergence of affordable mobile phones in developing countries.
- Wireless should strive for bigger piece of total minutes. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;06/29/98, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p24
Focuses on a report by Strategy Analytics company on minutes used in the wireless industry during 1997. Cost per minute of entry-level plans; How per-minute cost can be lowered; Views that the top six carriers will control more that 70 percent of all United States subscribers.
- ÃœNÄ°VERSÄ°TE Ã–ÄžRENCÄ°LERÄ°NÄ°N CEP TELEFONU TERCÄ°HLERÄ°NÄ°N ANALÄ°TÄ°K HÄ°YERARÅžÄ° PROSESÄ° Ä°LE BELÄ°RLENMESÄ°. Ömürbek, Nuri; Şimşek, Ali // Academic Review of Economics & Administrative Sciences;2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p116
Telephone has been an important part of our lives since the middle of the 19th century thanks to the tremendous technological developments in communication industry. Fast growing pace of mobile phone industry caused a significant increase in the number of competitors in the sector. In this...
- Traffic Per Use - Forecast. // 2.5G-4G;Sep2013, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the 4,404 kilobits per second (Kbps) speed availability in mobile devices predicted for 2015.
- Traffic (Busy Hour) = Devices x Usage per Device per Busy Hour. // 2.5G-4G;Sep2013, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p5
The article presents the equation, traffic (busy hour) = devices x usage per device per busy hour, which is the formula in finding out the traffic per use in mobile devices. It outlines the changes in traffic per use for mobile devices in the U.S. It notes that 66% of data usage in mobile...
- Mobile Multimedia Messaging to Reach $22B by 2008, Report Says. // Electronic News;10/27/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 43, pN.PAG
Forecasts on the revenue to be generated by the multimedia messaging service (MMS) applications by 2008, based on a report by Strategy Analytics Inc. in October 2003. Areas in which operators need to focus on to maximize the revenue potential of MMS; Growth in the number of MMS users by 2008;...
- HROMECAST STREAMS INTO OTT DEVICE LEAD. // Multichannel News;12/7/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p23
The article reports that according to the study from Strategy Analytics, the Chromecast streaming adapter of the technology company Google has topped in the streaming-media player market.