Missouri's St. Anthony's to Finalize Break From Unity Health With $87 Million Issue
- They've come undone. Moore Jr., J. Duncan // Modern Healthcare;04/24/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p3
Reports the separation of Unity Health company and Saint Anthony's Medical Center, both in Saint Louis, Missouri. Details on the merger deal; Information on their facilities; Reason Saint Anthony's hospital decided to terminate the deal.
- St. Anthony's to separate from Unity. // AHA News;04/24/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p5
Reports on the steps taken by Unity Health to separate Saint Anthony's Medical Center from the Saint Louis-based system in Missouri in June 2000. Reason behind the move; Primary concern of Unity Health.
- Regional news. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;10/16/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p60
Presents news on the medical care sector of the United States as of October 16, 2000. Number of complaints filed by doctors and consumers in Connecticut against health maintenance organizations in 1999; Rating assigned by Standard and Poor's on the upcoming bond issue of Saint Anthony's Medical...
- Nutrition and weight management program features dietitian's best tips. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;4/19/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 37, p7
The article announces an eight-week nutrition and weight management program titled "Newtritious You!" organized by Saint Anthony's Medical Center, Saint Louis, Missouri which will be held during May 9 to June 27, 2012.
- Pioneering dual diagnosis care at St. Anthony's Medical Center. Wich, Mary Jo // Behavioral Health Management;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the Dual Diagnosis Program at St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri. History of the Dual Diagnosis Program; Services provided by the program; Dual diagnosis as a way for acquiring a more holistic approach to treatment; Practice of consistency in the program; Education...
- Gastroenterologist joins staff at St. Anthony's. // South County Journal;10/26/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 43, pB2
The article announces the appointment of Doctor Michael Presti, a specialist in gastroenterology and hepatology, as staff of Saint Anthony's Medical Center and member of the Saint Anthony's Physician Organization in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Health News. // South County Journal;8/15/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 33, pB2
This article offers news briefs on Saint Anthony's Medical Center in Saint Louis, Missouri including the meetings of various support groups in September 2012, the cholesterol testing it offers every Thursday at its Hyland Education and Training Center and its home transport program for the elderly.
- Health News. // South County Journal;1/30/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, pB7
The article offers news briefs related to Saint Anthony's Medical Center in Missouri as of January 2013 including the conduction of cholesterol testing and mammography screenings and the organization of several meetings related to medical topics.
- Health News. // South County Journal;9/19/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 38, pB2
The article reports that cholesterol testing is offered by Saint Anthony's Medical Center to the community every Thursday of the month from eight to eleven in the morning, and of which includes screening for total cholesterol and requires a 12-hour fast.