Dimensions Healthcare System Pummeled With Downgrades
- Agencies split over California's GO rating. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;10/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30245, p7
Reports on the difference in the general obligation bond rating given to California, by Fitch Investors Service Inc. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reasons for Moody's reservations in issuing its rating.
- Fitch upgrades Pennsylvania's GO debt, while Standard & Poor's stands pat. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30245, p40
Reports on the ratings of Pennsylvania's general obligation bonds given by Fitch Investors Service Inc. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. Factors influencing the state's bond ratings; Pennsylvania's debt level.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;11/30/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30529, p35
Presents charts on the upgrading or downgrading of bond ratings in the United States conducted by Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Investors Service. Includes the Battle Creek Building Authority in Michigan; Bellevue, Washington general obligation bonds; Montgomery...
- Moody's and Fitch Rate D.C. Tobacco Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p44
Reports on the ratings issued by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Investors Service Inc. for the District of Columbia Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. bonds which are to be sold on March 1, 2001.
- Huntington, N.Y., Nets Twin Upgrades. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p4
Reports that Fitch and Moody's Investors Service have upgraded the credit ratings for the Long Island town of Huntington in New York.
- Moody's, Fitch rate Massachusetts' Gans. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;06/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30407, p6
Announces the ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service and Fitch IBCA Inc. to Massachusetts' federal highway grant anticipation notes (Gans). Commonwealth's plan to sell on June 10, 1998; First tranche of the expected total issuance of $1.5 billion of Gans that will fund construction on...
- Rating Agencies Worry about Argentina. // National Mortgage News;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p26
Focuses on credit ratings agencies' decision to lower or change the outlook for certain mortgage- and real estate-related ratings in Argentina. Political and economic concerns in Argentina; Fitch Investors Service's downgrading of its ratings on three residential mortgage securitizations;...
- Credit agencies: Cards up; cars down. Talley, Karen // American Banker;7/23/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 140, p26
Examines credit quality reports from Fitch Investors Service Inc. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the United States in May and April 1997. Decline in credit card chargeoffs; Slowdown on borrowing against credit cards; Tough time for subprime car lenders.
- Moody's gives Aaa to Columbus refunding. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p3
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's assigning of an Aaa rating to a general obligations refunding bonds that the city of Columbus, Ohio plans to sell on January 13, 1998. Features of the negotiated refunding; Comment by Bill Leech, analyst for Moody's; Population growth in the city; Expected...