Results of Competitive Sales
- Election Results. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;10/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30990, p23
Presents the election results of approved and defeated state bonds as of October 3, 2000.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p18
Presents charts depicting results of negotiated sales in the U.S. as of November 15, 2005.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p18
Presents a listing of negotiated note offerings in the U.S. from November 14-15, 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p29
Presents a listing of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. as of November 15, 2005.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p35
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by U.S. states as of November 7 and 14, 2005.
- The numerical wizardry behind budget. Tyson, Ann Scott // Christian Science Monitor;10/25/99, Vol. 91 Issue 230, p1
Concentrates on the possibility of the United States federal government using the Social Security surplus of 1999 for the 2000 fiscal budget.
- Why no budget news is good news. Francis, David R. // Christian Science Monitor;11/29/99, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p17
Asserts that a lack of change in the 1999 United States federal budget should be considered a good thing.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33152, p21
The article presents statistics on the current bond and public finance status in the U.S.
- Appropriations, and other late-night fun. Tyson, Ann Scott // Christian Science Monitor;11/17/99, Vol. 91 Issue 246, p1
Reports on the budget negotiations of the United States for fiscal budget year 2000.