North Dakota Prepares School Credit-Enhancement Program
- Tom Tudor, North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p51
Focuses on the idea of consolidating state funds for qualified zone academy bonds (QZAB) in North Dakota. Involvement of the North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank; Possibility of issuing bonds for water projects; Probability of funding flood control projects.
- Moody's Raises N.D. Bond Bank to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31186, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's issuance of its highest quality rating to North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank's State Revolving Fund Program Bonds.
- S.F. School Measure. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p31
Reports that board members of the San Francisco Unified School District have been considering a school bond measure for the elections to be held in November 2003. Possible usage of the proceeds from the bonds; Criticism of the district for mismanagement of funds, including bond proceeds.
- Bondless in Harper: Texas District Happily Debt-Free for 50 Years. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p4
No abstract available.
- New Orleans Sale a Sign of Recovery. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p4
The article reports on the negotiated sale of 104.5 million U.S. dollars of general obligation refunding bonds by the Orleans Parish Parishwide School District which shows that New Orleans is recovering from the financial crisis in 2005.
- Pennsylvania court rejects schools' case. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30740, p3
No abstract available.
- S.C. schools play catch-up. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;02/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30835, p1
Reports on the plan of the Greenville County, South Carolina School District to issue debt as a away to accelerate its ten-year capital program. Provision of more bond proceeds without impinging upon the district's general obligation capacity; Plan's call for the creation of a stand-alone...
- San Autonio ISD Sets Its Biggest Issue for November Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p3
The article reports on the plan of the San Antonio Independent School District (ISD) to ask voters to approve its bond proposal worth 515 million dollars for the upgrade of its facilities and technology in San Antonio, Texas.
- From famine to feast, Florida locals shift gears to get most from state aid. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;02/04/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30324, p1
Reports on Florida school districts' problems on spending state bond proceeds. Problems with construction inflation; Broward County School District's postponement of a certificates of participation program; Dade County School District's spending $200 million of state funds.