North Dakota Prepares School Credit-Enhancement Program
- Tom Tudor, North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p51
Focuses on the idea of consolidating state funds for qualified zone academy bonds (QZAB) in North Dakota. Involvement of the North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank; Possibility of issuing bonds for water projects; Probability of funding flood control projects.
- Moody's Raises N.D. Bond Bank to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31186, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's issuance of its highest quality rating to North Dakota Municipal Bond Bank's State Revolving Fund Program Bonds.
- S.F. School Measure. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p31
Reports that board members of the San Francisco Unified School District have been considering a school bond measure for the elections to be held in November 2003. Possible usage of the proceeds from the bonds; Criticism of the district for mismanagement of funds, including bond proceeds.
- Nevada's Clark County Schools Selling $400 Million for Big CIP. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31735, p1
Reports on the sale of the limited-tax general obligation bonds of the Clark County School District in Nevada. Expansion of capital improvement program to meet student enrollment; Consideration of the existing property-tax levels; Generation of support from hotel room and real property transfer...
- Out of the Bunker. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31735, p41
Reports on the campaign of Holton School District for the approval of the general obligation bonds to replace deteriorating schools in Kansas. Expansion of the school district's tax base; Assessment of valuation of district.
- Bondless in Harper: Texas District Happily Debt-Free for 50 Years. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p4
No abstract available.
- New Orleans Sale a Sign of Recovery. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p4
The article reports on the negotiated sale of 104.5 million U.S. dollars of general obligation refunding bonds by the Orleans Parish Parishwide School District which shows that New Orleans is recovering from the financial crisis in 2005.
- South Texas' Harlingen CISD Sets $98.6M Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/13/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33298, p4
The article reports on the development of the capital program financed by 98.6 million dollars of general obligation bonds being sought by the Harlingen Consolidated Independent School District to meet its needs for 2020 in South Texas.
- Pennsylvania court rejects schools' case. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30740, p3
No abstract available.