Non-Manufacturing NAPM Index Rises
- NAPM-NY BCI Rises To 378.9 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article reports that the New York Business Conditions Index in the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York's Report on Business increased in March 2006. The index increased to 378.9 from 369.4 in February 2006. Meanwhile, the report's outlook/expectations index decreased 58.3...
- Chicago PMI 52.9 in April Versus 61.7 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the National Association of Purchasing Management-Chicago, Illinois that the Chicago Purchasing Managers' Business Barometer has slipped to 52.9 in April from 61.7 in March 2007. The prices paid index has risen up to 64.9 and the employment index has...
- News In Brief: Non-Manufacturing NAPM Index Above 50%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/06/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31279, p2
Focuses on National Association of Purchasing Management's non-manufacturing business activity composite index. Expectations of economists regarding the index; Significance of the index; Statistics regarding prices paid and employment index.
- Chicago PMI Soars To 68.5 in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p2
Reports on the increase in the Business Barometer of the Chicago Purchasing Manager in October 2004 in Illinois. Percentage of the increase; Prices paid index.
- RETAIL PRICE INDEX. // Accountancy;Jun93, Vol. 111 Issue 1198, p105
Presents a chart related to retail price index in Great Britain as of June 1993.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Labour Market Trends;Nov2003, Vol. 111 Issue 11, pS98
Presents statistics on economic indicators in Great Britain as of November 2003. Background economic indicators; Retail prices; Indices of consumer prices.
- The theory of economic price and quantity indicators. Balk, Bert M.; F�re, Rolf; Grosskopf, Shawna // Economic Theory;Jan2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p149
Summary. This paper develops the theory of economic price and quantity indicators, being the difference analogue of indexes. The properties of indicators and indexes are compared. Observable bounds for the indicators will be derived, as well as two exactness results for Bennet (1920)-type price...
- Explanatory notes. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Mar2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 3, p263
Provides information on several short-term indicators for Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) member countries from 2000 to 2003, published in "Main Economic Indicators." Sources of national accounts volume indices; Compilation of OECD composite leading indicators;...
- Tuesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators in the U.S. as of November 15, 2005.