Florida's Big-League Bonds
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30790, p25
Reports on developments in municipal and state bonds in the United States as of December 17, 1999. Reduction in the size of the Oakland Unified School District's general obligation bond measure; Appointment of Robert Mitchell as the US Securities and Exchange Commission's enforcement division...
- LOUISIANA: NOLA Seeks Refunding. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/8/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p7
The article reports on the decision of New Orleans to seek approval of plan to repay up to 170 million dollars of general obligation bonds at the Louisiana State Bond Committee meeting in 2012.
- State allocations of private-activity bonds in 1997. // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p4
Presents a chart listing the bond allocation each state in the United States received in 1997 under the federally mandated volume cap for private activity bonds. Apportioning of allocation; Mortgage revenue bonds; Multifamily housing; Housing not broken out; Industrial development bonds; Exempt...
- Thursday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p46
The article lists price of bonds and their market performance .
- News in brief. Harris, Craig T.; Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p2
Reports on developments concerning state and municipal bond markets in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Federal Open Market Committee's decision to raise its target for the federal funds rate; Federal Reserve Board governors' approval of a point increase in the discount...
- Results of negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p19
Presents figures on negotiated sales of government bonds in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Maine State Housing Authority; Dakota County, Minnesota Community Development Authority; Wellsboro Area School District in Pennsylvania.
- Results of competitive sales. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p22
Features the results of competitive sales of government securities in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Pomona Unified School District in California; Saint Mary Parish Waterworks District Number Five in Louisiana; City of Monticello in Minnesota.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p29
Presents market indicators for the United States government securities market as of February 2, 2000. Includes the municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply; Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30895, p24
Offers information on rating changes of state and municipal bonds in the United States as of May 19, 2000. Inclusion of environmental improvement revenue bonds of the Allegheny County Industrial Authority in Pennsylvania; Airport system revenue bonds of Denver, Colorado; General obligation...