Morgan Keegan Hires Head Trader for New Richmond Office
- Morgan Keegan Adds Health Care Banker, Formerly of Fitch, UPMC. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Jordan Melick as managing director of Memphis, Tennessee-based Morgan Keegan &x0026; Co. Melick will help support the company's health care finance practice. He has been involved in health care finance for about 15 years. Prior to his appoint, Jordan...
- Morgan Keegan Set To Grow in St. Louis. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Reports on the plan of Morgan Keegan & Co. to build up its retail and brokerage office in St. Louis, Missouri by hiring public finance bankers in the area. Uncertainty of the specific time for hiring public finance bankers for the office; Interest of firm in the Missouri market.
- No. 2 in Southeast, Morgan Keeqan Looks to Grow From 22d in Florida. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32197, p6
Reports on the decision of Morgan Keegan & Co. to boost its business in Florida. Plan of the company to aggressively pursue the market in the state; Efforts of the company to grow its banking presence in the state; Intention of the company to look for experienced bankers in the state.
- Morgan Keegan Expects to Benefit From Its Acquisition by Regions Financial. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p7
Reports on Regions Financial Corp.'s plan to acquire Morgan Keegan Inc. Acquisition price; Positive implications of the merger for Morgan Keegan; Expected closure of the merger on the first quarter of 2001.
- Troublesome Time For Stock Traders. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 186, p22
Discusses the impact of unstable stock market in the United States on the employment outlook for traders as of August 2001. Plans of W.R. Hambrecht to reduce staff; Action taken by Morgan Keegan & Co. with the status of the industry.
- Morgan Keegan's acquisition of Knox Wall confirmed. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;07/09/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30183, p3
Reports on Morgan Keegan & Co.'s announcement of its intention to acquire Knox Wall & Co. Scheduled completion of the buyout of Knox Wall; Potential benefits for both financial services companies from the merger deal.
- Regions of Ala. Buying Tenn. Brokerage Firm. LEIBOWITZ, ALISSA // American Banker;12/19/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 242, p1
Reports on Regions Financial Corp.'s agreement to acquire the Memphis, Tennessee-based brokerage Morgan Keegan Inc. Value of the acquisition; Benefits of the acquisition to Regions Financial; Provision of an additional client base to which it can cross-sell its banking products; Expected...
- Morgan Keegan Shareholders OK Sale. // American Banker;3/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 62, p20
Reports on Morgan Keegan Inc. shareholders' approval of the broker-dealer's acquisition by Regions Financial Corp. Terms of the deal.
- Morgan Keegan Names Director. // American Banker;12/4/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 233, p7
This article reports that Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc. has elected Keith Myers to be its managing director. Meyers is an investment banker in the company's Atlanta business and financial services group. Morgan Keegan is a regional full-service brokerage and investment banking firm.