VRA Deal Will Kick Off Second Year of Clean-Water SRF
- Build Indiana should continue despite alleged abuses. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
Editorial. Comments on the continuation of the Build Indiana Fund in Indianapolis, Indiana. Development of the technology of the state; Need of balancing the budgetary option; Enhancement of the water treatment facilities.
- Indiana Bond Bank Issuing $300 Million for Water-Sewer SRF. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p3
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank will issue bonds for the state's revolving fund for water and sewer project loans. Mixture of refunding bonds and tax-exempt revolving fund bonds; Issuance of the bonds through a negotiated sale through with Bear, Stearns & Co.; Ratings from Fitch Ratings and...
- House Hearing Discusses Water System Stress. Crow, Patrick // WaterWorld;Nov2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
This article reports that witnesses have told a hearing of the US House of Representatives that U.S. State water programs are over stressed. Under the 1996 Safe Drinking Water Act, states have primary enforcement responsibility for drinking water programs. They provide inspections, technical...
- Water news roundup: CWSRF GENERATES $54 BILLION INVESTMENT IN 18 YEARS. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Jul2006, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p33
The article reports on the total investment made by the Environmental Protection Agency and states over the past 18 years in the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) program in the U.S. The CWSRF program has generated an approximate amount of $54 billion since it was started in 1988. The...
- Scope of eligibility for loan fund broadened. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the expansion of the scope for eligibility for Salt Lake County, Utah's Revolving Loan Fund. Financial benefits of the fund for companies wishing to expand; Amount availability for qualified businesses; Preference for well-paying stable jobs.
- City of Orem, Utah's revolving loan fund. Gudmundson, Karen L. // Economic Development Review;Spring96, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p37
Focuses on the Orem Revolving Loan Fund in Utah. Use of the fund to grow the proprietary product and manufacturing oriented companies in the city's business base; Economic development goals; Evaluation of the program's effectiveness in fulfilling the goals; Benefits derived by the economy from...
- County loan fund expands service area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/01/97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the expansion of the Salt Lake County Revolving Loan Fund's service area to include all of Salt Lake County with the exception of Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Sandy.
- Rangel to unveil $50,000 revolving Investment Fund. // New York Amsterdam News;02/15/97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the scheduled date of press conference by Charles B. Rangel, architect of the Empowerment Zone legislation and Derrick D. Cephas, chairman of the Board of the Business and Resource and Investment Service Center (BRISC), New York City, to announce the establishment of a revolving BRISC...
- State Sells GOs for Schools. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p7
The article announces that the state of Michigan is selling 60 million dollars of taxable general obligation school loan bonds in order to finance a deposit in the state's school loan revolving fund.