MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 2
- Munis down in meager trading; market waits for non-farm payrolls. Kralev, Nicholas; Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p2
Highlights the April 1, 1999 performance of municipal securities in the United States, following the Treasuries' decline on a National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM) manufacturing report. Light secondary activity; Performance of government bonds; NAPM index.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Greenspan, Alan; Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p2
No abstract available.
- Municipals rally in early activity on coattails of NAPM report. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p1
Reports that the municipal bond market in the United States has rallied on January 2, 1998. Gains; December 1997 index of the National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM); Decline of prices paid, new orders and employment; Effect of the Asian crisis on the US economy; Government bonds.
- News in brief. Vadum, Matthew; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;02/04/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30822, p2
Focuses on developments that may affect the bond market in the United States, current as of February 4, 2000. Includes decline of first-time applications for state unemployment benefits; Decline of the National Association of Purchasing Management's non-manufacturing business activity index.
- Treasury prices knocked by run-up in stocks. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;11/04/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30266, p2
Presents the result of the October, 1997 survey of the National Association of Purchasing Management on the Treasury security prices. Decline in the price of the long-bond and the ten-year note; Percent increase in the five-year and two-year note yield; Industrial average of Dow Jones; Effect...
- Yield hits 4-year low on NAPM, light trading. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p2
Reports that the yield on the 30-year government bond has reached a four-year low on January 2, 1998. National Association of Purchasing Management's (NAPM) December 1997 index; Bond prices; Trading volume.
- Prices bounce up on purchasing survey. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p32
Reports that the National Association of Purchasing Management's (NAPM) December 1997 purchasing survey has sent the government Treasury securities, Treasury futures and municipal futures' prices soaring by more than a point on January 2, 1998 in the United States. NAPM index gains; Forecast in...
- Yield Indexes Rise, Getting Little Rest After Long Holiday Weekend. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p38
Reports the status of the Bond Buyer's 20-bond index of general obligation (GO) yields in the United States. Increase of the GO yields; Decline in the manufacturing index of the National Association of Purchasing Management from July to August 2001; Percentage of unemployment; Growth in the...
- National Association of Purchasing Management announces... // Diversity Suppliers & Business Magazine;Winter95, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p33
Looks at announced release schedule of the National Association of Purchasing Management's (NAPM) NAPM Report on Business. Issued by Business Survey Committee; Survey month; Release date; Release dates for NAPM's Semiannual Economic Forecasts in 1996.