NAPM Index Rose To 49.9% in Sept
- NAPM-NY Index Falls To 246.2 in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p2
Reports on the survey of the National Conditions Index by the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York in New York. Reduction in the index; Percentage of the reduction in the index; Contribution of the terrorist attacks on the index reduction.
- NAPM index fell 56.6% in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/02/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30760, p2
Reports on the decrease in the National Association of Purchasing Management's composite index in October 1999, compared to September of the same year, on a seasonally adjusted basis. Prices paid index; Economic activity in the manufacturing sector; Overall economy growth; Employment index; New...
- Purchasing managers' index down to 46.8%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30531, p2
Announces the decline in the price index of the National Association of Purchasing Management from 48.3 percent in October 1998 to 46.8 percent in November 1998.
- NAPM-NY BCI Rises To 416.8 in Aug. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p2
The article provides updates on the business conditions index (BCI) of National Association of Purchasing Management-New York (NAPM-NY) for August 2006. According to NAPM-NY, the BCI increased to 416.8 from 409.3 in July in the same year. The BCI is the NAPM-NY's principal gauge of current...
- Manufacturing economy slows in May. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p9
Focuses on the report on the economic activity in the manufacturing industry, issued by Ralph G. Kauffman, chairman of the National Association of Purchasing Management's Business Survey Committee. Pace of the economic growth; Views of purchasing executives on business conditions in May 1996;...
- NAPM Index Rises To 44.7% in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31173, p2
Reports on the National Association of Purchasing Management's index in June 2001. Decline of the manufacturing sector.
- NAPM Index Falls To 49.5% in Aug. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;09/05/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30968, p2
Reports on the National Association of Purchasing Management's manufacturing business activity composite index in August 2000.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Greenspan, Alan; Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p2
No abstract available.
- NAPM Index Down To 41.2% in Jan. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p2
No abstract available.