WE'RE NOT DOOMED, BUT WE'RE IN DANGER
- CLIMATE WARS: The Fight for Survival as the World Overheats. // Kirkus Reviews;4/1/2010, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p290
The article reviews the book "Climate Wars: The Fight for Survival As the World Overheats," by Gwynne Dyer.
- Dear EarthTalk: What is the gist of President Obama's new plan to tackle global warming and how does the green community feel about what the White House is proposing? // Earth Talk: Questions & Answers About Our Environment;6/30/2013, p1
The article provides an answer to a question concerning the environmental initiative of U.S. Barack Obama to address global warming and the perception of the public on his proposed policy.
- Talking Points. // E THIS WEEK;9/29/2013, p6
The article focuses on the efforts of U.S. President Barack Obama to combat global warming in the U.S.
- Fight Against Climate Change Will Be Futile. PETER MORICI // Investors Business Daily;5/16/2014, pA15
The Inconvenient Truth about Climate Change
- If you build it. they will come. crain, KEITH // Automotive News;4/4/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6458, p12
The article discusses the popularity of big pickup vehicles among customers as the gasoline prices rise.
- Obama transitions to alternative-fuel vehicles in fed fleet. Restuccia, Andrew // Hill;5/25/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 72, p20
The article reports on the memorandum issued by U.S. President Barack Obama, which calls agencies to develop a plan for transitioning federal fleet to alternative-fuel vehicles by 2015 to cut oil imports and promote alternative vehicles in the country.
- Climate Change Rejoins Agenda. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/25/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 8, p34
The article presents the author's views on the speech given by U.S. president Barack Obama on the reasons behind the global warming and on the use of wind and sun energy.
- Stop Global Warming. // America;9/24/2012, Vol. 207 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on a statement by the Franciscan Action Network that the significance of climate change need to be acknowledged by U.S. President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney and actions to be undertaked to address this threat to life on Earth should be identified.
- Autos, environmentalists battle on California tailpipe standard. Snyder, Jim // Hill;3/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p15
The article reports on the move of California supporters to cut tailpipe emissions in response to global warming in showing interest for the federal standard that U.S. Presidents Barack Obama administration has suggested as a potential compromise to one of the most contentious environmental...