Developers Head Back to the City
- Nashua parkway project gets $900k from feds. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/29/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p54
No abstract available.
- Pa. distributes recycling grants. // Waste News;9/30/96, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p6
Reports that with the aid of the Pennsylvania 1988 Municipal Waste Planning, Recycling and Waste Reduction Act, municipalities received grants to help develop and expand local recycling efforts. Estimated value of the grants; Comments from Michael Lukens of the state Department of...
- Other States Ask for Unwanted Midwest High-Speed Rail Grants. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p7
The article reports on the possibility that the 1.2 billion U.S. dollars of high-speed rail grants awarded to Midwestern states will be handed out to states with eligible projects if they do not use them.
- Detroit Gets a Leg Up. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/3/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33410, p9
The article reports that the 21.5 million dollars in a mix of grants and loans is set to be awarded to Detroit, Michigan to invest in the development of Woodward Corridor.
- HIT OR MISS. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/2/2001, Issue 322793, p26
Reports on developments in California as of July 2, 2001. Slow-down of applications for Cal Grants despite the state Legislature's expansion of the program; Traffic-related expansion projects planned by Fresno and Clovis officials following a multimillion-dollar allocation from the state...
- EXPO VENUE OPENS STAGE TWO. // NZ Business;Aug2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on the redevelopment of the ASB Showgrounds exhibition center in Greenlane, Auckland, New Zealand. Stage two of the project is funded by a $4.7 million government grant, and sees exhibition space increase by 50 percent to a total of 18,000 square metres. The final stage of...
- METHODS AND TOOLS FOR INVESTMENT PROCESSES ACTIVIZATION IN MUNICIPALITIES. Podolyakin, Oleg; Makoveev, Vitaly // Modern Research of Social Problems;2012, Issue 1, p661
The article discusses the various methods of attracting investment to the level of the municipality. The analysis of investment activities in the framework of these methods offer a tool, allows one to step up in investment processes in the city of Vologda.
- Vista: City Looks to Chart Own Course, Save Money. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;3/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the proposal of the Vista City Council in California to change its status into charter city. With the proposal, the city council aims to save millions of dollars by not being able to pay prevailing state wages for the construction of several capital improvement project....
- Indy at bottom of retail pack, report says. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/7/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 53, p15
Presents results of a survey conducted by Markup and Millchap to evaluate the retail investment market in metropolitan areas in the United States. San Diego, California; Washington D.C.; Chicago, Illinois; Detroit, Michigan; Cleveland, Ohio.