People and Positions
- You Have a New Job Offer â€” Now What? Rummage, Rick // Financial-planning.com;10/27/2015, p1
Changing jobs can be messy if you mishandle the details. Here are 5 tips on making a career move.
- ON THE MOVE. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/17/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p34
This section announces the appointment various professionals and executives, including Ivan Flores as graphic artist at Letizia Ad Team, Severin Carlson as a member of Nevada Certified Court Reporters Board and Raymond Chaffee as estimating manager at Professional Roofing Services.
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p12
Presents career developments of executives in various sectors in California. Selection of Cheryl J. Eisenhauer as vice president of business development for H. Henry Associates Inc.; Promotion of Joshua Lorig as sales manager of Toyo Tire and Rubber Co. Ltd.; Addition of Brian Hoyle and Jane L....
- people. // Lawyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p23
Focuses on the career developments of legal practitioners in Great Britain. Addition of Morgan Clewley as a new associate for Kilpatrick Stockton London; Appointment of Archana Hogarth as senior planning solicitor for Forsters; Promotions of Chris Baker, Ashley Dewar, Richard Green, and Tim...
- Currents. // American Libraries;May90, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p464
Presents a list of new librarian appointments and promotions in addition to death notices.
- appointments. // Electrical & Automation Technology;Oct/Nov2008, p9
The article announces that Twain Drewett has been appointed as managing director of Rockwell Automation for Australia and New Zealand, and that Connection Technologies Ltd. has appointed Bob Jones to the role of business development.
- Hiring options should include "second-careerers". Randell, Sandy // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p6
The article focuses on second-careerers and career-comebackers as hiring alternatives in the United States. This pool of workers are educated, skilled, motivated and experienced. The U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics has listed the top five super sector employment growth...
- Facebook ups its UK ad activities. // Media Week;6/10/2008, Issue 1164, p5
The article reports that social networking site Facebook hired Jose Smith as head of inside sales organization (ISO) and Trevor Johnson as head of planning and strategy.
- Are You Doing Enough to Retain High Potentials? Oldham, Marshall // Talent Management;Dec2013, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p24
The article provides information on the need for companies to view employee retention as part of the hiring process. It mentions that companies require an effective screening and sourcing approach that considers the steps taken by professionals when they are considering a career or job change to...