CTEA tackles industry issues
- Successful Hunter seminars. // Motor Equipment News;May2013, p12
The article discusses highlights of 2013 training seminars about Hunter motor equipment products, held at the head office of Stocks Equipment in Auckland, New Zealand.
- AASP Sponsors Coolant Program at 2005 AAPEX. // Motor Age;Jun2005, Vol. 124 Issue 6, p154
Reports on the sponsorship of a technical program on coolant solutions by the Alliance of Automotive Service Providers during the 2006 AAPEX show in Las Vegas, Nevada in November 2005. Topics that will be discussed; Presenters; Contact information.
- Belts & hoses. Bald, Jim // Overdrive;Oct97, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p67
Deals with the prevention of motor vehicle belt and hose failures. Specifying long-life hoses and belts; Thorough in-service inspection when taking delivery of a new vehicle; Performing daily pre-trip, enroute and post-trip inspections.
- AMP bed extender. // Dirt Bike;Sep96, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p86
Presents the AMP bed extender used in vehicles for added space. Features; Suggested retail price.
- Streamlining car controls. Raymond, Martha K. // Machine Design;03/06/97, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p82
Details the technical design and operation of a liftgate module developed by United Technologies Automotive to facilitate operations in minivans and sport utility vehicles. Functions based on the principle of Geneva mechanisms to provide intermittent motion; Key components; Benefits.
- Truck and automotive equipment. // Government Product News;Mar96, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p34
Presents a look at some automotive and truck equipment. Boost to the emergency services provided by the Rockaway Township's Police Department, New Jersey; Cargo heater from The Supply Corporation; Zinc-plated steel Tyron safety Band from Esco; Plastic truck fenders from Spray Control Systems...
- Compact tolerance rings cut cost. // Professional Engineering;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p40
Introduces a tolerance ring from Rencol Rencol Tolerance Rings that replaces the two rings normally used in vehicle steering column mechanisms as an aid to vehicle security and to comply with European regulations. Features; Benefits of using the ring.
- Tactical vehicles... // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Aug98, Issue 549, p7
Announces the availability of tailor-made cargo nets for tactical vehicles. Features.
- Fall Festival planned. // Breckenridge American;9/6/2008, p1
The article offers information on the Fall Festival Remember When Weekend hosted by the Breckenridge Chamber of Commerce to be held in Breckenridge, Texas on September 26 and 27, 2008.