- WALK-IN AFV NEWS. // Fleet Equipment;May2008, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p45
The article offers news briefs related to truck industry development in the U.S. According to the author, a compressed natural gas (CNG) powered chassis for the walk-in van market is being offered by Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC). Meanwhile, Azure Dynamics Corp. has signed a supply...
- Demand for natural gas-fueled trucks showing steady growth. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2012, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p25
The article reports on the findings of a media event conducted by Kenworth Truck Co. which reveals the steady growth of demand for existing versions of natural gas-fueled engines for heavy-duty trucks including the Cummins Westport 12-liter spark ignition power plant. It states that these...
- Utilimaster enters refrigerated market. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2014, p11
The article offers brief information on the refrigerated and freezer configurations for truck bodies from Utilimaster Corp., features of which include roof-or side-mounted refrigeration units, temperature configurable cargo area and curbside doors.
- Hybrid urban van for 2005. Semple, Jack // Motor Transport;6/10/2004, p8
Reports on the development of hybrid urban van by Azure Dynamics in Great Britain. Purpose of the development; Ideal conditions of the van; Partnership established by Azure with Renault Trucks for an electric Master van.
- Azure to help Kidron take a LEEP forward. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that a supply agreement has been signed by Azure Dynamics Corp. with Kidron Inc., which encompasses branding, marketing and sale of Azure's Low Emission Electric Power (LEEP) systems in North America. Under the agreement, Kidron will be provided by Azure with LEEP systems for...
- ISX 450 INTEGRATES WELL WITH INTERNATIONAL. // Overdrive;Jul2002, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p28
Features the Cummins ISX 450 truck engine, with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology, powering International 9200i. Low-end torque; Throttle response; Internal engine brake; Position of the radiator surge tank.
- C-EGR EASILY TAMES THE KEYSTONE SLOPES. // Overdrive;Jul2002, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p32
Features the Mack's C-EGR truck engine, with exhaust gas recirculation technology (EGR). Revolutions-per-minute limit; Horsepower; Peak torque; Axle ratio; Top gear ratio.
- STRENGTH OF V-PULSE: BEAUTY IN SIMPLICITY. // Overdrive;Jul2002, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p34
Features the D12D truck engine from Volvo, with exhaust gas recirculation technology (EGR). Horsepower; Peak torque; Top gear ratio; Axle ratio; Revolutions-per-minute limit.
- industry watch. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p7
The article presents news briefs in the refrigerated transport industry in the U.S. 16 orders for Low Emission Electric Power Freeze system were received by Azure Dynamics Corp. A new Center for Global Produce Sustainability was formed by the United Fresh Produce Association Research and...