Fastrax teams with GE Equipment Services
- Radar or laser--which detectors work? Pargh, Andy // Design News;1/18/93, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p174
Compares radar detector and laser detection system. Obsolence of radar detectors; Usefulness of laser system; Difference between radar and laser. INSET: HEAD WORK.
- Ticket To Ride. Gromer, Cliff // Popular Mechanics;Nov2003, Vol. 180 Issue 11, p144
The article presents information on the radar detector K40. The detector picks up all police radar and laser signals. The K40 features an automated calibration check so only true police radar frequencies are scanned and nearly all false signal warnings are ignored.
- VeriWise integrates. // Fleet Owner;Dec2005, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p74
The article reports that based on the partnership between the two, the projected integration of GE's VeriWise Asset Intelligence System trailer tracking solution with TMW Systems Inc.'s fleet management software by the fall of the year 2005. Thomas Kinditi, GE Equipment Services general manager...
- GE Capital Railcar Services. // Railway Age;Aug94, Vol. 195 Issue 8, p6
Reports on GE Capital Railcar Services' decision to order tank cars for lease to Rohm & Haas, a manufacturer of specialty chemicals and plastics. Design.
- GE Capital Railcar: More new cars in '95. // Railway Age;Apr95, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p17
Reports on GE Capital Railcar Services' plan to add new units to its fleet in 1995.
- ACF leases 35,500 cars to GE capital. // Railway Age;Apr97, Vol. 198 Issue 4, p6
States that GE Capital Railcar Services is leasing thousands of cars from ACF.
- An Approximation to the Effective Beam Weighting Function for Scanning Meteorological Radars with an Axisymmetric Antenna Pattern. Blahak, Ulrich // Journal of Atmospheric & Oceanic Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p1182
To obtain statistically stable reflectivity measurements by meteorological radars, it is common practice to average over several consecutive pulses during which the antenna rotates at a certain angular velocity. Taking into account the antennaâ€™s continuous motion, the measured...
- Target Detection with Improved Image Texture Feature Coding Method and Support Vector Machine. Xu, R.; Zhao, X.; Li, X.; Kwan, C.; Chang, C.-I // International Journal of Intelligent Technology;2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p47
An image texture analysis and target recognition approach of using an improved image texture feature coding method (TFCM) and Support Vector Machine (SVM) for target detection is presented. With our proposed target detection framework, targets of interest can be detected accurately....
- The possibility of interpreting the results of measurements of the radar characteristics of objects of complex shape using mathematical models. V. Belyaev; O. Kir�yanov; N. Martynov; G. Mironenko; T. Uzhakhov // Measurement Techniques;Mar2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p301
Abstractï¿½ï¿½It is shown, using the example of two actual objects, that it is possible to interpret unclear and difficult-to-explain results of measurements of radar characteristics using methods of mathematical modeling.