Haldex group agrees to divest Garphyttan Wire
- 2014 EDITORIAL CALENDAR. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p107
The article lists several topics that will be published in different editions of the periodical in 2014 including top products of 2013, polymers and company profiles.
- AWPA members hear industry updates at annual meeting held in Scottsdale. // Wire Journal International;Apr2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p11
Highlights the symposium of the American Wire Producers Association in Scottsdale, Arizona. Keynote speakers; Activities and programs; Topics discussed.
- Wire Russia organizers say 2005 event in Moscow is well poised for success. // Wire Journal International;Apr2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p14
Highlights the symposium addressing the state of the wire industry held in Moscow, Russia from June 21-24, 2005. Keynote speakers; Activities and programs; Topics discussed.
- Haldex changes name. // Fleet Equipment;Aug97, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p18
Announces the renaming of Haldex Corp. to Haldex Brake Products Corp. Reason given by company president Charles W. Kleinhagen.
- Haldex' restructuring negotiations in Heidelberg, Germany finalized. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2014, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p11
The article focuses on bulk transporter Haldex's plan for restructuring in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Belden to close 2 U.S. plants, plans to build a new facility in Mexico, outsource. // Wire Journal International;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the plan of Belden CDT Inc. to close two of its cable manufacturing plants in the U.S. by the end of 2007, while a manufacturing facility is planned to be established in Mexico. Coaxial cables are manufactured at the Tompkinsville, Kentucky plant. The Fort Mill, South...
- ITC to offer opportunity for contacts in India market. // Wire Journal International;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p37
The article reports on the Wire Association International Inc.'s hosting of the International Technical Conference in India in October 2006. Session topics include the Asian market status, advances in ion extrusion systems and market trends in India. Activities in the event include a gala dinner...
- Ohio Valley Chapter to hold its 4th annual golf tourney in August. // Wire Journal International;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p40
The article reports on the 4th Annual Ohio Valley Chapter Open golf tournament to be held on August 18, 2006 at the Grantwood Golf Course in Solon, Ohio, sponsored by the Ohio Valley Chapter of the Wire Association International Inc. Prizes will be given to the player who makes a hole-in-one on...
- Western Chapter plans Sept. event. // Wire Journal International;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p40
The article reports on the double feature program to be hosted by the Western Chapter of the Wire Association International Inc. on September 14, 2006 in Santa Maria, California. Activities include a tour of the Okonite Wire and Cable Co. manufacturing facility. "Copper and Copper Futures" will...