Kenworth Grand-Mere joins dealer group
- Class 8 sales decline 37.1% in October for 7th straight monthly loss. Stoll, John // Automotive News;11/27/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5905, p53
Reports the sales decline of Class trucks in the United States. Number of trucks sold; Loss of Kenworth Truck Co. and Freightliner Corp.; Slump on the sale of Class 7 trucks.
- Paccar MX Engine Dealer Council created. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that Kenworth formed the Paccar MX Engine Dealer Council, which composes of Kenworth dealer principals and service managers that collaborate with Paccar executives for continuous-improvement programs that promote best-in-class fuel economy and operation cost reductions.
- Kenworth, Ford showcase concept trucks. // Overdrive;May96, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p44
Focuses on Kenworth and Ford trucks on exhibit during the Mid-America Trucking Show. Technological features including lighting, shift control, on-board scale, tire monitoring system, driver visibility.
- Kenworth Unveils New Interior Package for T2000 60-inch Aerodyne. // Fleet Equipment;May2001, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Kenworth Truck Co. has offered an interior package for its T2000 60-inch Aerodyne model. Features of the package.
- Kenworth marks nine decades in business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p10
The article mentions the anniversary of Kenworth Truck Co., a Paccar truck company, which has been in business for 90 years.
- Kenworth offers Holland FW17 fifthwheels. // Refrigerated Transporter;3/1/2005, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the availability of Holland FW17 Series fifthwheels Class 7 and 8 truck models from Kenworth Truck Co. in the U.S. Product design and features; Pros and cons; Performance rating.
- Kenworth adds components to standard equipment list. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p41
Describes Kenworth Truck Co.'s Class 8 truck line for model year 2006, launched at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Speedometer and tachometer cluster; Instrument and control panel; Interior lighting.
- Kenwoith Celebrates Historic 700,000th Truck. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p22
Reports that Kenworth Truck Co. celebrated its historic 700,000th truck produced in the company's 82 years during a special ceremony at Kenworth's manufacturing plant in Renton, Washington. Details about the manufacture of 2006 Model W900 with 72-inch AeroCab Aerodyne sleeper produced for...
- KENWORTH COMPLETES OHIO PLANT EXPANSION. // Concrete Products;May2008, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p42
The article reports on the plant expansion of Kenworth Truck Co. in Chillicothe, Ross Country, Ohio that significantly increased production capacity. The expansion features additional 105,000 square feet to the company's largest facility which has produced 300,000-plus trucks since it opened in...