Don't forget to check your rearview mirror
- Trailer Blue Book independent valuations. // Fleet Equipment;Jul98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p69
Presents the periodical `Trailer Blue Book.'
- Independent valuations guide. // Fleet Equipment;Apr98, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p142
Features Trailer Blue Book, a periodical that offers guide on independent valuation for vans and trucks.
- Welcome to Hitch Up! // Hitch Up!;Spring2013, p2
The article previews the Spring 2013 issue of "Hitch Up!" magazine.
- Magazine. // American Heritage;May/Jun96, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p119
Features the periodical `Lost Highways Quarterly.' Subscription rate.
- Trailer Blue Book. // Fleet Equipment;Sep98, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p81
Introduces `Trailer Blue Book' which serves as a guide to the cash, finance/trade and retail market values of truck trailers built after 1982. Contents.
- DOLLY TV. // Dolly;Feb2012, Issue 494, p10
The article offers information on Dolly TV, which provides behind-the-scenes footage, movie previews and exclusive interviews with celebrities.
- Hey, can we talk? Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p4
The author comments on the significance of communication specifically for those who produce and sell commercial truck bodies, trailers and truck equipment. He discusses the strengths and limitations of communications. The author offers information on the initiatives taken by the magazine to...
- In search of your overlooked legacy. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p4
Focuses on a request for information and photographs related to trailers or trucks which will be featured in the annual Buyer's Guide Issue of "Trailer/Body Builders" in July 2005. Outlook for the publication of the collected information and photographs; Source of the idea to showcase...
- PUSH ME, PULL YOU. // Truck & Driver;Sep2004, p96
The periodical "Truck & Driver" introduces a bumper three page shunter selection, all provided courtesy of readers. There are three main categories, Roadgoing, Usually a retired frontline unit. Often selected for its good turning circle or day cab, this runs trailers between depots to Ministry...