No Square Filler
- EXPEDITIONARY FORCE? McKenna, Pat // Airman;Mar2000, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p46
Describes how a United States Air Force team tackled the 1999 Discovery Channel's Eco-Challenge, the Superbowl of adventure racing, in Argentina. Financial provision; Training of Team Tier One; Disqualification during the race.
- OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY OPERATIONS. LOVE, TERESA G. // Reporter;2014, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the dangers faced by Judge Advocates Generals of the Air Force and U.S. airmen personnel in times of overseas contingency operations. Topics discussed include the deployment of a fiscal law to military personnel, the strict discipline and accountability of military airmen...
- THE CORE VALUES. Myers, Charles R. // Airpower Journal;Spring97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Explains the United States Air Force core values based on strategies of moral reasoning. Misunderstandings about the core values; Structure of morality and the core values; Purpose of morality and core values; Core values as standards and ideals.
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.
- ANGEL THUNDER 10. // Airman;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p42
Photographs of several service members of the U.S. Air Force who have rendered their services in various missions in the U.S. are presented.
- AirLant/AirPac battle `E' winners. // Naval Aviation News;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p6
Cites the 1993's finest active duty carriers and squadrons in the United States.
- More pilots choose Jettas over fighter jets. Brown, Justin // Christian Science Monitor;10/12/99, Vol. 91 Issue 221, p3
Focuses on how the United States Air Force will push their men to cover for the shortage of pilots.
- Jeppesen approaches: Why can't we just use them? Jones, Kevin // Flying Safety;Jun96, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p20
Discusses the use of Jeppesen approaches by United States Air Force aircrew for the performance of their mission. Scenario to frame the discussion; Points taken from the AFI 11-206 General Flight Rules; Cases where the approach may be allowed; Question of who should review Jeppesen procedures;...