Coke Zero share slides to lowest since
- Fanta seeks agency for Dan-Euro ad brief. Swift, James // Campaign (UK);4/26/2013, p1
The article reports on the advertising agency being sought by the Coca-Cola brand soft drink Fanta to handle a campaign for Europe.
- Coca-Cola Co debuts Coke Life TV spot in Australia - video. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);4/11/2015, p1
A reprint of the article "Coca-Cola Co debuts Coke Life TV spot in Australia - video" by James Wilmore, which appeared in the online resource' April 8, 2015 issue, is presented.
- "Coming February 2015". Andrusko, Dave // National Right to Life News;Aug2014, p10
The article reviews Coke's 2014 summer campaign which shows a couple whipping out cans of coke from a box and immediately becoming the person whose name is on the can.
- Coke ad signals new direction. Wood, Richard // Media Week;3/17/2009, Issue 1200, p14
This article reviews an advertising campaign for Diet Coke launched in Great Britain. According to the article, satisfaction scores increase as Welsh singer Duffy becomes the endorser of Diet Coke. It identifies the message brought by the campaign. However, it notes that it is too early to say...
- 'That's two eggs over easy, hash browns, and a Coke'. // Marketing News;1/18/88, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p22
The article reports on the launch of an advertising campaign by Coca-Cola USA to promote soft drinks consumption in the morning. Billboards and jingles were used for the cities of Atlanta, Georgia, New Orleans, Louisiana and Knoxville, Tennessee. The campaign will then target convenience stores...
- Coke unveils additive ad. // Campaign (UK);7/11/2008, Issue 27, p5
The article reports on the plan of Coca-Cola Co. to launch a television (TV) advertising campaign in Great Britain. The advertisement features an American voiceover which states that the company's 122-year-old recipe of soft drink has no modern preservatives or artificial flavors. It states that...
- Agencies line up for Coke digital roster. Nettleton, Kate // Campaign (UK);8/1/2008, Issue 30, p1
The article reports that soft-drink giant Coca-Cola Co. is in need of advertising agencies that will manage the expansion of its digital account in Great Britain. Coca-Cola has arranged several meetings with existing agencies, and asks for the credentials of non-roster digital shops. The...
- US: Coca-Cola Co unveils calorie-burning ad - video. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);6/12/2014, p9
The article reports on U.S.-based Coca-Cola Co.'s launch of an anti-obesity advertising campaign. The "Happy Cycle" advertisement features a vending machine that ejects a Coca-Cola product when the consumer has burned 140 calories on the exercise bicycle attached to the vending machine. This...
- THE PLANNER. // B&T Magazine;12/11/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2707, p30
The article reviews different advertisements including an outdoor advertisement for Coca-Cola, a television commercial (TVC) for Lion Nathan, and another for Cancer Council.