Coke Zero share slides to lowest since
- "Coming February 2015". Andrusko, Dave // National Right to Life News;Aug2014, p10
The article reviews Coke's 2014 summer campaign which shows a couple whipping out cans of coke from a box and immediately becoming the person whose name is on the can.
- Coca-Cola Co debuts Coke Life TV spot in Australia - video. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);4/11/2015, p1
A reprint of the article "Coca-Cola Co debuts Coke Life TV spot in Australia - video" by James Wilmore, which appeared in the online resource' April 8, 2015 issue, is presented.
- Fanta seeks agency for Dan-Euro ad brief. Swift, James // Campaign (UK);4/26/2013, p1
The article reports on the advertising agency being sought by the Coca-Cola brand soft drink Fanta to handle a campaign for Europe.
- Coke ad signals new direction. Wood, Richard // Media Week;3/17/2009, Issue 1200, p14
This article reviews an advertising campaign for Diet Coke launched in Great Britain. According to the article, satisfaction scores increase as Welsh singer Duffy becomes the endorser of Diet Coke. It identifies the message brought by the campaign. However, it notes that it is too early to say...
- Coke unveils additive ad. // Campaign (UK);7/11/2008, Issue 27, p5
The article reports on the plan of Coca-Cola Co. to launch a television (TV) advertising campaign in Great Britain. The advertisement features an American voiceover which states that the company's 122-year-old recipe of soft drink has no modern preservatives or artificial flavors. It states that...
- Agencies line up for Coke digital roster. Nettleton, Kate // Campaign (UK);8/1/2008, Issue 30, p1
The article reports that soft-drink giant Coca-Cola Co. is in need of advertising agencies that will manage the expansion of its digital account in Great Britain. Coca-Cola has arranged several meetings with existing agencies, and asks for the credentials of non-roster digital shops. The...
- THE PLANNER. // B&T Magazine;12/11/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2707, p30
The article reviews different advertisements including an outdoor advertisement for Coca-Cola, a television commercial (TVC) for Lion Nathan, and another for Cancer Council.
- Fanta's Fantasia. // CREATIVITY;Jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p41
The article focuses on a television advertising campaign which has been developed by Ogilvy & Mather Ltd. for Coca-Cola Co.'s soft drinks brand Fanta. Coca-Cola has debuted an animated campaign set to run globally and divide the planet into two factions--the fun-loving free spirits who drink the...
- OUR SAY: BY MARIA NGUYEN. // B&T Weekly;12/1/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2592, p30
The article features best and worst advertising campaign in Australia as of December 2006 from the author's perspective. The author picks the Coca Cola Happiness Factory television commercial for being able to bring the magic and a little bit of mystery back to the Coke brand. The Nestle Diet...