TOP 50 HEALTH-CARE FACILITIES
- HEALTH CARE FACILITIES. // Business News New Jersey;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p68
Lists the health care facilities in New Jersey, ranked by admissions in 1999. Saint Barnabas Health Care System; Atlantic Health System; Virtua Health.
- N.J.-N.Y. deal reflects national trend among teaching... Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;11/11/96, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p22
Looks at the alliance between Saint Barnabas Health Care System in Livingston, New Jersey and Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, focusing on the trend of teaching hospitals to break away from their academic affiliates. Results of the alliance; Unveiling of a graduate medical education...
- Where Mature Workers Thrive. // njbiz;9/4/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the decision of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) to rank three New Jersey-based businesses, namely, Hoffman-LaRoche, Saint Barnabas Health Care Organization and Atlantic Health System among the 50 best U.S. places to work for employees age 50 and above....
- Fee Splitting. // njbiz;9/22/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p2
Deals with the withdrawal of the hospital Saint Barnabas Health Care System from the health insurance network of Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield in New Jersey in September 2003. Reason behind the move.
- THE VALLEY HOSPITAL. // Exceptional Parent;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p64
Features Ridgewood, New Jersey-based Valley Hospital. History of the hospital; Estimated number of patients treated annually; Services offered.
- Saint Barnabas becomes N.J.'s largest system. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;1/22/96, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p16
Reports on Saint Barnabas Health Care System as the largest health care system in New Jersey. Companies that merged with Saint Barnabas; Plan to add an inner-city teaching hospital; Rationale for Monmouth Medical Center's merger with the system; Affiliations at the health care industry.
- So many hospitals, so little profit. Gabriel, Frederick // Crain's New York Business;01/26/98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p27
Presents information on hospitals within New Jersey while focusing on the Saint Barnabas Health Care System. Details on the organization; Comments from Ronald Del Mauro, founder of the organization; Information on the increase of hospitals in New Jersey.
- One call does it all. // Food Management;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p30
Describes the centralized dispatch center of The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Effort to streamline overlapping functions of several departments; Creation of the Facility Service Center; Hardware and software support for the centralized dispatch center; Positive response from customers.
- THE WHITE DRESS. Seabrook, John // New Yorker;3/18/2002, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p122
Focuses on the redesigning of uniforms for nurses at the Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Design of uniforms by fashion designer Yeohlee Teng; Criticism by the hospital administrators on the design of Teng.