The Best policy
- Birmingham social worker report. // Personnel Today;10/13/2009, p3
The article reports that nine children have died at the Birmingham City Council in England due to its underperformance and lack of senior management.
- Birmingham Council staff save Â£187,000 via discounts plan. Silvera, Ian // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);8/13/2013, p1
The article reports on the amount saved by Birmingham City Council employees in England through the organization's online employee discounts scheme.
- In Memoriam: Maxine Herring Parker, 1944-2013 Filed in In Memoriam on November 27, 2013. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);12/5/2013, p22
An obituary for Maxine Parker, president of the Birmingham City Council in Alabama, is presented.
- Birmingham track's future under threat. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;3/20/2013, p44
The article reports on the move of the Birmingham City Council in England to increase rent at the Birmingham Wheels oval racing venue by 400%, threatening the future of the venue.
- Â£54Bn deficit for council pension schemes. // Money Marketing;4/26/2012, p20
The article reports that council pension schemes in Great Britain have a combined deficit of 54 billion pounds, with Birmingham City Council having the biggest deficit.
- Correction on PAYT article. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Sep2014, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p8
A correction to the article regarding the report on Birmingham City Council introducing pay-as-you-throw (PAYT) schemes for commercial waste services that was published in the August 2014 issue is presented.
- Cotton nursery set to reopen to supply Midland councils. // Horticulture Week;4/18/2014, p5
The article informs that the Birmingham City Council will reopen its nursery at Cofton by the end 2014.
- Comms boss blames staff. Cartmell, Matt // PRWeek (London);10/23/2009, p2
The article reports that Birmingham City Council communications director Debra Davis has blamed her colleagues in the council for the delay in the overhaul of council communications. In a consultation document, she criticised the communications department for its inadequate planning and...
- Birmingham Council staff save Â£187,000 via discounts plan. Silvera, Ian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/13/2013, p1
The article offers information on the online employee discounts scheme for employees of the Birmingham City Council in England.