More state bail-outs on cards, says ETUC
- Government in bail-out talks with Jaguar. Jack, Louise // Marketing Week;12/18/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p13
The article reports that that British government is in emergency discussions with Jaguar Land Rover over a state-funded bail-out plan, confirms Business Secretary Peter Mandelson.
- My Indian reservations. ELSON, FRANK // Land Rover Monthly;Jan2014, Issue 186, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on buying British even if the real owner of the Land Rover is Indian in the December 2013 issue.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);2/26/2015, p9
The article offers business news briefs in India as of February 26, 2015 on topics including the proposed creation of five Bric bank that would provide short-term liquidity to emerging economies and the plan of automaker Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. (JLR) to build up a plant in North America.
- Global marketing. // Marketing (00253650);Jul2014 Supplement Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2014,
The article discusses the Award of Excellence for Global Marketing presented by the Marketing Society of Great Britain. The award is presented to the company Mars Petcare for marketing of Sheba brand cat food. The automobile industry firm Jaguar Land Rover is given a special commendation in this...
- Jaguar Land Rover seeks to regain iconic 'British' status. Cartmell, Matt // PRWeek (London);11/7/2008, p1
The article reports that car manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover is planning a public relations (PR) campaign to place itself as an iconic British brand. The Midlands, England-based company has hired Portland PR to position the firm as a blue-chip British corporate, same with retailer Marks &...
- TOP LOCAL BUSINESSES. // PRWeek (London);11/7/2008, p29
The article provides information on top local businesses in England in 2008. In September, a fine of Â£50,000 was imposed against credit card company Barclaycard by the British Office for Standards in Education (OFSTED) for violating rules on silent calls. Meanwhile, Jaguar Land Rover has four...
- Foreign takeovers are good for Britain. Walker, Simon // Director;Jun2014, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p18
The author discusses the move of foreign companies into failing or ailing businesses in Great Britain (GB). He agrees with the idea about the British people gaining more in globalisation as many British workers rely on foreign-owned businesses in the country although 64% of surveyed Britons...
- Jaguar comes to India. // Asian Pacific Post;7/9/2009, p21
The article reports on the opening of a Jaguar Land Rover facility in India.
- DELHI SHOW: Tata's Jaguar to assemble XJ in India. Wright, Chris // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);2/6/2014, p17
The article reports that Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. is planning to launch its XJ, automobile lineup in India.