Call for new council on professional skills
- ELECTIONS TO COUNCIL 2008. // Financial Management;Oct2007, p61
The article offers news briefs related to 2008 elections for council members of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) in Great Britain. The elections will be held on February 2008 which nominations for candidates will be made by any six or more members. The chief executive of CIMA...
- LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE. Tilley, Charles // Financial Management;Nov/Dec2009, p52
The article looks on the views of Charles Tilley, chief executive officer (CEO) of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Global. It is stressed that Tilley remains optimistic despite the threat on business ethics on the recent CIMA discussion that was held in London, England. It...
- PROGRESS REPORT. Orton-Jones, Charles // Financial Management;Feb2015, p36
The article presents the report of the organization the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) on the status of the adoption of the international framework (IR) of the association the International Integrated Reporting Council since 2014 worldwide. According to CIMA chief executive...
- Active service. Townley, Gemma // Financial Management;Oct2001, p28
Talks about the aspirations of Charles Tilley as chief executive of the Chartered Institute Management Accountants. Background of Tilley; Experiences in running a business; His style in management.
- Institute weighs in on Combined Code. // Financial Management;Jul/Aug2009, p7
The article reports on the caution of chief executive Charles Tilley of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) that all companies should test their business strategies. In the Great Britain Financial Reporting Council's (FRC) review of the Combined Code, Tilley contended that...
- Report puts business models at the heart of integrated reporting. // Financial Management;May2013, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p63
The article discusses the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) as of May 2013, focusing on the publication of the "Business Model" background paper by the International Federal of Accountants and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) professional services firm. Integrated reporting and...
- Council welcomes Charles Tilley as CIMA chief executive. // Financial Management;Sep2001, p58
Provides information on the appointment of Charles Tilley as chief executive of the Chartered Institute for Management Accountants during a council meeting on July 7, 2001. Highlights of the meeting.
- CIMA's CEO addresses US summit. // Financial Management;Jun2003, p8
Highlights the speech of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants chief executive Charles Tilley at the Financial Executive Summit in Florida. Panel discussion on corporate governance and business risk; Emphasis on the importance of god quality reporting; Number of finance directors attended.
- How-To guide for Business. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/27/2003, Issue 323105, p7
Provides resource tools for businesses and professionals. How to terminate an employee; How to cope with layoff; How to negotiate an agreement; How to reward staff performance.