Bonuses will be targeted at top staff only
- THE BONUS TRAP. Young, Steven // New Zealand Management;Apr2001, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p69
Assesses whether bonuses encourage employees to work harder and smarter. Background on the use of incentive payments to encourage higher performance; Information on the September 2000 PricewaterhouseCoopers remuneration report in New Zealand; Factors to consider when giving incentives;...
- It starts to add up. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;9/6/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p17
This article focuses on the "2007 Annual and Long-Term Incentives" released by PricewaterhouseCoopers, which revealed that top companies in Great Britain are moving away from basing executive bonus payments purely on financial measures and towards a broader range of activities. One example was...
- THE MONTH IN NUMBERS. // Accountancy;Nov2009, Vol. 144 Issue 1395, p13
The article presents a motley assortment of statistics from business, government, and finance. Twenty-nine percent of senior executives received no bonus in 2009. PricewaterhouseCooper's bill for administering the bankrupt Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. has reached 154 million British pounds. Raj...
- MONEY BOX. // Professional Manager;Jul2010, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p43
The article reports that according to the 2010 National Management Salary survey, bonus payments have dropped from 60.9% in 2009 to 40.4% in 2010 in Great Britain.
- California is cracking down on MTA safety bonuses. Ceniceros, Roberto // Business Insurance;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p1
Focuses on a state law which is aimed at cracking down construction safety bonuses paid out by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. How the state law will force the agency to provide a broader picture of worker injuries; Effective date of law; Details on how some...
- What a bonus. // Supply Management;2/18/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p54
The article focuses on the bonus scheme which a law firm in London, England missed a mile without anyone earning something from them for setting targets in more prosperous times
- Puerto Rico to Pay Christmas Bonuses. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2015, p28
The article reports that the Puerto Rico government will pay Christmas bonuses in 2015.
- Honey, pass wife bonus. PENCE, MATTS // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);5/31/2015, p3
The article offers information on the bonus focused on stay-at-home wives to bring up children in the U.S.
- Best Western. // AirGuide Online.com;11/30/2009, p2
The article reports on the bonus rewards offered by Best Western International Inc. in the U.S.