4 things to do with an ice cube
- "WHAT THE...?". Armstrong, Kelli; White, Merran // Cleo;Aug2004, Issue 382, p110
Discusses various ways in which adults achieve sexual arousal through the use of objects and creative sexual activities. Satisfaction from dressing up as a doll; Use of animals for gratification; Use of snakes in sex play.
- ASK THE SEX COACH. Buckley, Lori // Best Life;Sep2006, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p44
The article presents questions and answers related to sex. A reader asks how he can make her wife scream during a sexual act. Another person asks about the best sex positions for a bad back. Another reader inquires whether his wife's ownership of a vibrator would mean she is not sexually...
- HAPPY ENDINGS. // Men's Fitness;Apr2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p50
In this article, the author discusses the sexual needs of women. Based on her experiences as a massage therapist, she says that women are serious about their sexual requirements. She says that one of her clients got bored with her sexual life with her husband and she bought a girl sex toy. She...
- Get Physical. Overbrook, Joy // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jun2000, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p44
Discusses the relationship between sexual satisfaction and exercise. Benefits from exercise; Impact of exercise on the level of physical arousal; Information on studies on the connection between exercise and sexual drive. INSETS: The Joy of Exercise by J.O.;Fitness News by Julie Cederborg.
- WHY sex IS THE NEW Breakfast. Smiedt, David // Cleo;
Discusses the reasons to make morning sex. Primary benefits of morning sex; Key aspects of morning sex; Effect of morning sex on one's confidence.
- KISS & TELL. Berman, Jennifer // Women's Health;Dec2014, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p111
The article presents questions and answers related to sex, including the parts of a man's anatomy that are easily stimulated and whether a person who does not like sex can still have a happy relationship.
- HOW TO GET IT ON. Spencer, Amy // Cosmopolitan;Nov2004, Vol. 237 Issue 5, COSMO MEN p62
This article focuses on some postures along with various room settings that can tremendously enhance sexual pleasure. Johanina Wikoff, author of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Kama Sutra," says that with all the different rooms and furniture options around the house, one can have sex from...
- Customize That Condom! Bufalino, Jamie // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Apr2004, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p133
Provides tips about condoms and sex-toys. Vibrators; Tips for buying condoms; Raspberry ring; Tips about sexual intercourse, excitement and orgasms.
- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SEX POSITION? // Marie Claire (US Edition);Jun2006, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p204
The article presents views of various readers on their favorite sex positions. The favorite position of a reader is, standing, with face towards her boyfriend. She likes to wrap her legs around his torso and he puts his hands beneath her butt and lifts her up and down. According to another...