4 things to do with an ice cube
- ASK THE SEX COACH. Buckley, Lori // Best Life;Sep2006, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p44
The article presents questions and answers related to sex. A reader asks how he can make her wife scream during a sexual act. Another person asks about the best sex positions for a bad back. Another reader inquires whether his wife's ownership of a vibrator would mean she is not sexually...
- HAPPY ENDINGS. // Men's Fitness;Apr2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p50
In this article, the author discusses the sexual needs of women. Based on her experiences as a massage therapist, she says that women are serious about their sexual requirements. She says that one of her clients got bored with her sexual life with her husband and she bought a girl sex toy. She...
- unleash your inner sex kitten. Taylor, Julie; Nersesian, Elise // Redbook;Jul2005, Vol. 205 Issue 1, p166
Offers advice for women on unleashing a wild side. Transformation of a bedroom into a steamy boudoir; Advantage of giving a man a lap dance; Use of several sex toys.
- SEXIER SEX. Graham, Janis; Nersesian, Elise // Redbook;Nov2004, Vol. 203 Issue 5, p90
Offers advice on sex. Factors that contribute to sexual excitement in men and women; Tips on preparing for sex; Use of vibrators.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION. Williams, Timeka N. // Essence (Time Inc.);Oct2009, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p88
The article provides tips from Carol Queen, staff sexologist at Good Vibrations sex shop, on how to achieve sexual satisfaction. For a woman who cannot feel her partner's thrusts, Queen advises to lie on her back and put the legs as close to the shoulders for deeper thrusts and more stimulation....
- 100 Naughty Sex Questions (Answered in 20 Words or Less). Heitman, Bethany // Cosmopolitan;
This article features 100 questions and answers pertaining to sex including sex positions, oral sex, and sex toys.
- "WHAT THE...?". Armstrong, Kelli; White, Merran // Cleo;
Discusses various ways in which adults achieve sexual arousal through the use of objects and creative sexual activities. Satisfaction from dressing up as a doll; Use of animals for gratification; Use of snakes in sex play.
- Is indulging in porn wrong? // Prevention India;Oct2011, p1
The article offers information on the moral aspects attached to pornography. It states that porn is material with sexual content that is designed for sexual arousal, which can include novels, photographs and films. It mentions that it is just a stimuli and as long as pond does not affect the...
- HIS G-SPOT (and 7 Other Hidden Moan Zones). Murphy, Myatt // Cosmopolitan;Jun2008, Vol. 244 Issue 6, p120
This article focuses on the 8 hidden erogenous zones on a man. The spots include the male G-spot, the ear, the "8 spot," the chest, the frenulum, the "X" spot, the raphe, and the tailbone. The article explains where each spot is located, why the spot is sensitive, as well as how to take...